darTZeel out of business?

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
I was minding my own business listening to David Hurwitz' revews of Bruckner's 4th symphony, but noticed in the right hand column, YouTube videos that the preference tracking geniuses at Google thought would get my attention. Well, this one certainly did. Huh? and WTF! were my first 2 responses!

• Wow
Reactions: Bruce B
Jay is talking in his video about this Roy Gregory post from a different thread on WBF this morning:

IMG_6624.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
Soulution, CH Precision, & FM Acoustics are better options in that price category.

The DarTZeel sound never really appealed to me...
May they all go broke, maybe ridiculous audio pricing will disappear !:rolleyes:

Yes then your 99.99 dream Class D amp will appear ... :)
Oh please ! :rolleyes: All their products could be sold at half price and still bring hefty profits , if no one buys the overpriced products, they will have to adjust prices or die !:)

Reactions: lordcloud
I have just texted Ricardo Franassovici (Absolute Sounds) who is their duistributor in the UK who texted me back they have slowed down, but are still active.

Reactions: KeithR and Lee
  • Haha
Reactions: Argonaut
I have just texted Ricardo Franassovici (Absolute Sounds) who is their duistributor in the UK who texted me back they have slowed down, but are still active.
Is that dealer talk, meaning we still have some stock we need to get rid of ? ;)

Dartzeel price increases have been absurd. $125k now for a basic 18NS/108 combo. Tough sell in the US. Sound is great though.

What happened to the 50k cartridge?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu