David Blaine-Real Or Magic

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I have always been a David Blaine fan and IMO he is the best magician walking the planet

Last night's show proved me right as he baffled celebrities and people on the street

He was amazing

Here are a few of what he did

I've been in awe of his talent from the very first time I saw him do some slight-of-hand card and coin tricks. I can't recall the exact trick, but he threw a deck of cards at a window and the chosen card (by a participant) was stuck on the other side of the window pane. I just sat there with my mouth wide open in amazement and utter confusion!

He has an uncanny way of being a chameleon and becoming one of those around him. He can walk into the toughest areas in this country and quickly draw in an entire group of people. He says very little and it is how he says it that he becomes one of them. I have watched him do the same with South American native Indians in the rain forest who speak no English and draws them in

He is so fast with his hands. He is in amazing physical condition and one really with him has to wonder if it is Real or Magic

IMHO he has no equal.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing