Documentary: Making a Murderer - Part Deux | October 19, 2018 - Netflix

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
So for me, I would like to see this through the eyes of police and prosecutors and this is not made by the police but rather someone who will do a documentary showing this through the other side. People are smart and will know when they are hearing BS or the truth.

October of this year (ten months from now), supposedly. I'm all in; the more views the more fun.
But this is not done yet, because I firmly believe that it would shed more light into the corrupted people implicated in this sordid affair. Hey, fine with me if Ken Kratz and the investigating detectives want to be even more exposed to their bad deeds. Not very smart but whoever convinced them to try clearing their names might just be giving Steven and Brendan a better hand @ freedom. I'm sure lady Kathleen is seeing it as a positive. She always sees positive with every obstacle. She seems to love challenges thrown @ her, she always says that it's only the beginning; you gotta love that positive outlook and passion, that energy of life. Not surprising when her biggest rewards is to see incarcerated innocent people walk free.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Totally agree Bob

As I said, people know the case now and a documentary through the eyes of the other side by an independent director would easily show up Ken Kratz et a as liars

Last year Bob you made a prediction that made me think....to wit, you suggested that as the house of cards begins to crumble you expected a suicide or two from the other side as well as possible co-conspirators coming forward. That could be the best prediction of all Bob

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I do remember saying that. But it takes guts to act upon; most of these corrupt people are cowards...I don't know if they have it in them, I doubt it. It would take a dramatic turn of events, like an admission of guilt, or a tangible proof that they planted evidence, something like that where few careers would go down the drain forever and reputations damaged so hard that nothing could be repaired. We are pretty sure already but we need more reality in the name of justice, by freeing the innocent first and serve the guilty with their just sentencing.

This is only one small glimpse in a much larger picture in the world.
My interest is much wider than just 'Making a Murderer'; I live with injustice, it's everywhere.
The human race is very weak generally; loyalty to corruption and power and money gains is rampant in every corner of the globe.

If Kathleen Zellner wouldn't have taken Steven Avery's case I don't think there would be much talk and hope.

You are right that if Steven walks free, it's the exit door for Brendan automatically.

• Making a Murderer
• The Staircase
• The Innocent Man

I'd like to see justice done also about a journalist chopped in small pieces and most likely dissolved in acid. Plus, I'd like to see my own country not intervening in the personal affairs of the USA regarding the arrest of a Chinese CEO woman of a cell phone company, in Vancouver, (with 5G technology), with now thirteen Canadians arrested in China for security reasons, plus a more independent America when it comes to oil exportation and deals with the forces of evil.
9/11 is fresh on my mind as yesterday.

So yes I take a huge interest in justice for all. We read books to learn more, good books by good writers, we watch good documentaries to learn more and be aware, we talk about our impressions, we share the music it plays in our hearts and minds, that's what real humans do.
We are like Kathleen and many others; it pains us to see the innocent people suffers and the guilty enjoying their guilt.

America is tough, Canada is tough, Mexico is tough, Russia is tough, China is tough, North Korea is tough, Saudi Arabia is tough, ...many countries are tough on human rights, on corruption, on doing wrong, on hypocrisy, on false power from excesses, from the sales of guns, from oil exploitation, for control of territories. It creates injustice and it helps to spread it everywhere.

Fighting for justice is worth dying for, fighting for, for equality and the right to be happy living.
That's the balance, the purpose of mankind on Earth and beyond.

So yes it starts right @ home in our own backyards, small corners.
If we can find justice right around us it encourages us to do what's right on a larger scale, working together against the wrongs, against the people who violate human rights and the freedom to live peacefully.

I take it @ heart this documentary because it is part of a much larger universal picture.
My faith is what keeps me breathing life.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
It looks like that she is giving her time to new horizons ...
? https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26232651/kathleen-zellner-documentary-riley-fox-case/

I don't truly blame her; I would be exhausted after a sick case like Making a Murderer where the entire town seems to be extra-overloaded with sick people. Everyone is trying to cash in and cash out.
And who knows, maybe @ the end of this long and painful journey all the bad people are exactly where they belong to? ...Some in jail, others free but worst than being in jail?

Steven Avery is no angel, make no mistake. Did he kill Teresa?
Will we ever found out...with Making a Murderer Part 3? ...Part 4? ...Part 5, 6, 7, 8, 9?

Or a new twisted documentary?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Maybe Steven Avery is a murderer after all?
https://screenrant.com/making-murderer-evidence-show-leaves-out/amp/

Could all those players, including the two filmmakers omitted important facts?
It sure is very probably factually officially irrevocably possible.
I would be sick to the bone if we would have been taken for a fake ride just for the financial
benefit of some...the two filmmakers, Netflix, the justice system and all the people involved in it in this case.

I'm seriously starting to have doubts and losing my trust and my confidence in people trying to cash in and cash out. I know that Avery is not an angel (he hurt a cat), but would he also kill and burn a human being...a young woman?
The Dassey family are no angels either (computer) and lies and not all there together.

It's a tough ball to swallow, and nobody wants to tell the truth.
Can Kathleen Zellner really unravel it all for us, uncover the real definitive incisive truth?
Or are they all going to die and burn with it (incinerated or buried underground)?

I would like to speak to K. Zellner and see if her too is having doubt.
Can she be wrong for once in her life? She would be devastated because she doesn't take cases, she doesn't defend criminals, murderers.

I smell vapor, smoke in the air, snow falling more and more...heavier accumulation leading to power failure. The branches are bending and just about to snap and crash on the electric power lines. Then pouf! ...Blackout, candles in the dark, in the silence of black and white powdery night, left in the cold.

Steve Williams

Hmmm Bob

Seems you’re changing your tune. I maintain guilty or innocent Steve Avery and Brendan aren’t getting out of prison. I’ve seen none of her magic other than being the star in season 2 and i thought she was playing to the camera

Previously you are convinced they are walking free. I don’t see any thing new happening in this case. Season 2 boosted her practice I would bet.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes, I am changing my tune slowly Steve.
The cat that he hurt years and years ago, I just don't like it. It takes a total idiot and violent individual to torture and kill a cat the way he did.

...Plus few other things from that last link.
Plus K. Zellner has nothing new nowadays. Methinks she starts having doubts too.
If she keeps fighting she might end up only winning the irregularities of the court process, not freeing Avery. So yes I am more agreeing with you now that Avery will remain in jail.

* Happy time to you both in New Zealand; all that truly matters in the now.

** The Favourite did very good @ the BAFTA earlier today.
Roma did fine too, with Best Film, Best Director, Best Cinematography and Best Foreign Film.

Cold War won big time the ASC Award; it's not something that surprised me because I highly rated it before in that department. I'm very very happy for both Cold War and Roma, two masterly filmed movies by some of the very best behind a camera, no doubt here.

New Zealand, beautiful country...enjoy every view.

Swede

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks the link. It runs along the lines of what I have been thinking - "What's the Other Side say?". I don't see that it changes my opinion of the actual Guilt of SA or BrD though. Certainly exposes (if true about the cat/alleged/molestations/rapes/imagined sadist chamber/...) SA out to be a genuinely frightening creep and disturbed personality but it doesn't change any of the facts brought out by MaM. I still believe he was railroaded.

But it does provide insight into the motivation for the cops et al in Manotowac Couty ro remove him from their community.

And really, the larger picture is the exposure of a clearly corrupt or seriously imperfect system of justice in WI and the US. Which bodes ill for all of us should it exist even in a smaller way in our own communities.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Always nice to hear the other side. But what lingers now is my mind is the 'coercion' of a very young Dassey which the 7th Circuit affirmed but which was later overturned by the en banc Circuit. 2 out of 3 judges saw the coercion by the police and that is very telling based on the evidence they had. And Dassey did say he lied. That he was stupid to make up that story about his uncle. Oh well, the accused are not being to be freed by some technicality, it seems that is what the state is saying.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steven Avery and entourage and town and the people running the town and the police and the court system of that town are not your typical upscale neighborhood.
Yes creeps abound and S. Avery is certainly one of them. What lives around influences everything else in that county. ...Even Kathleen Zellner wanted to be part of it. I'd say good luck to her now because people who throw oil and gasoline on a cat (1982 when he was 20-years old) ought to be real sick in the head and heart.

I lost my trust, I lost my faith in humanity when I see a documentary like this and many more.
@ first it makes you curious and you wonder what all the fuss is about, why so many people are tuning in, and you like to see justice, fight for what's right and condemn what's wrong.
There are not many things and people right in this case. It seems that a lot of things and people are wrong. And that, is perhaps what attracts most people?

When searching for the truth in a corrupt world of fake values you're going to hit walls, stubborn walls.
_____

On Brendan Dassey ...

"Brendan Dassey's supposed "forced" confession is shown in short clips on Making A Murderer, so viewers never really got to hear all the chilling details that came out of his mouth. The reality is, Brendan's confession lasted for hours, and new portions of the transcripts have surfaced that are very specific and equally disturbing. Details of these transcripts include how many shots were fired into Halbach's head, and how the entire murder was premeditated because she "looked good and was pretty nice."

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Once in a blue moon we (I) learn some more. And the more we learn on some of the facts the better equipped we are to get a new tractor. It's a way of speech to say that we can change our vision for the better. Slowly I am shifting ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/aptz74

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Steve Williams

Bob

IMHO
you have eternal faith but the long and the short of it you can’t bet on what you feel is in your heart and gut.

After season 2 I expected some action on all of the petitions she submitted to the court. There have been none.

This is not a slam dunk and in all likelihood this case is over and will never be resolved. I believe they are both doomed to die in jail

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steve, it was a real tough one to decipher; 'The Staircase' was easier.

You first introduced me to Making a Murderer, Season One.
There were so many weird players and strange behavior in court, ...the prosecutor, the police, the investigators, the witnesses, almost everyone seemed to be hiding something.
I was pretty much convinced by then that they were framed...Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey.
Plus Avery spent 18 years in jail for another crime prior that DNA said he didn't commit.

Then Season Two we have the famous attorney lawyer Mme Kathleen Zellner with all the package she brings with her.

I know exactly what you are saying about faith, feelings, heart, ...
I was using my logic, my judgement, my head, my brain, my trust of my eyes, ears and imagination too. Kathleen Zellner was like a confirmation of all of that for me with Season Two.

Now I am on a different "take". I'm starting to believe that they are guilty, plus Kathleen defended a real criminal and manipulator, but the thing that hasn't changed is how twisted the many players of the justice system on that case are. They are not the type of people I would rely on, zero.

I am with you 100% Steve. I know how radical my mind changed in this case since the very beginning, to the middle (after Season One) when I was highly convinced they were innocent, and through the end (Season Two).
But now I am from the exact opposite view that not only they'll remain in jail for a very very long time, but also deservedly so. Still the case here was a total fiasco from what we saw in court and from many of the main players. The justice here worked very mysteriously, very twisted with many twisted people.

I think we have been taken for a ride in this documentary where we weren't presented with all the elements, very important ones. Netflix must have made a mountain of cash with this, and the two young filmmakers, and Kathleen Zellner.

I will still keep track occasionally just to confirm what I am now saying.
But my interest and passion have disappeared to below zero.

I'm into something new and much more exciting...in other dedicated threads and on time...
Making a Murderer is pretty much dead to me now. They can make a third one or any other twists they want to add like 'Convicting a Murderer', it's a big fade away, the interest is not there anymore with a cat killer. There are some good valuable lessons to get from all of this; how easily we can be manipulated.

* I wish I was in New Zealand too, it must be heaven over there and a good break from the American continent...Canada, USA, Mexico, Venezuela, ... all the bad news bad deals bad people. Climb a nice mountain and get away from it all ...

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I'd say good luck to Kathleen Zellner:
? https://www.refinery29.com/amp/en-gb/2019/02/224704/steven-avery-lawyer-missing-evidence-theory

I've been following those bones for a while now. Who is the owner of them bones, Teresa's family, how do they know they belong to her? ...The court? ...The police? ...The bone experts, did they examine them for good? Who knows who's bones they are; Teresa's family are pretty sure they are her bones.

Where are the cat's bones ... cat killers are up to no good.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing