Fuses for CH P?

engadin

Apr 23, 2022
I have recently acquired L1, X1, A1.5.
They are still in their boxes, set up will be November and December, as I am most of my time abroad now.

I do like SR master fuses. They are in my Sean Jacobs mini arc 6 dc4, in my Taiko Extreme, even in my REL sub.
There are some remarks found in SR recommendations and reviews not to overdo it with SR master fuses.
To my consternation L1, X1 and A1.5 will need five fuses…

As I have learned in this forum, even when using the X1, power cord to L1 is still relevant for sound.
So I am afraid all of these 5 fuses make a difference. Sigh.

What are your experiences with CH P and fuses, your recommendations?

Thx a lot in advance for your input!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu