Genus 845 tubes

o-MJ-o

Apr 27, 2024
UAE
Hello,

So I found this E280F tube swap options for the dacs in kassandra theead: E280F, E180F, E810F, 6j11p, D3A

Currently a Valvo white label 280 is installed in the genus845, can these be swapped like the dac too?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello,

So I found this 280 tube swap options for the dacs in kassandra theead: E280F, E180F, E810F, 6j11p, D3A

Currently a Valvo white label 280 is installed in the genus845, can these be swapped like the dac too?

Thank you.

I will let Joshua from @Believe High Fidelity chime in, but I THINK on the Genus you can run the Elrog 284 tube in place of the 845.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT and wait until Josh or someone more of an expert can answer.

Reactions: o-MJ-o
Hello,

So I found this E280F tube swap options for the dacs in kassandra theead: E280F, E180F, E810F, 6j11p, D3A

Thank you.

Yes you can run the alternatives mentioned.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu