Homeland Season 3 Official Trailer

oh, checking the recap of the end of season 2, the vice president, his wife and estes among others were all killed by the langley bomber, which was another guy whom the law firm pinpointed, not brody. jalavi knew brody was not the bomber in langley and he told carrie about it.

IIRC

It was I believe the vice president or running for Vice president. He was in favor of the bombings which resulted in the death of the son of the radical who took Brody in. Killed him out of revenge. Did it in his office and had something to do with his cardiac meds

IIRC

It was I believe the vice president or running for Vice president. He was in favor of the bombings which resulted in the death of the son of the radical who took Brody in. Killed him out of revenge. Did it in his office and had something to do with his cardiac meds

Oh yeah, that one. I think I kinda recall that too, you're right.

I'm having none of this spoiler thread! I just watched the premier and the second episode last night and I'm already hooked.

Tim

I'm having none of this spoiler thread! I just watched the premier and the second episode last night and I'm already hooked.

Tim

well let's just say you'll get maximum satisfaction from Seasons 1 and 2

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing