It's time to go, see ya later.

With both threads going way off topic and into the realm of the food channel, perhaps DaveyF will return to these pages. I never really understood what was so offensive about his comments in the first place. Here is to hoping DaveyF returns!

I would love very much so.

New here but this melodramatic behaviour seems so high school and juvenile...walk out, slam the door...a world wide hissy fit.

For my own part, there are a number of 'off limits' forums that I refuse to visit, because I don't think I deserve to die in a fire simply for holding down my job. Worse, in such places, you have no comeback, no right to object publicly. You are at best court jester, but more often a convenient combination of whipping boy and prick magnet.

I hope this forum never becomes that sort of a place for you. I've found your posts to be very informative, with obvious thought and care being put into your words. Your posts in the "other" thread provided great insight on the challenges facing reviewers, and caused me to sit back and reconsider some of my own views and biases.

Now, back to the real topic at hand.

No ice cream for me currently, since my impending middle age appears to include an ever-increasing waistband. I have, however, joined an adult water polo league in an attempt to reverse this.

And let's be honest. I'm not really giving up ice cream.

And the best place to be is inside me. :b

No offense, but I think I'll stick to wanking! ;)

You know, I like ice cream (doesn't everyone?) but I'd nearly always choose another savoury course over dessert. A cheese board and some port is ideal, but I've been known to order dessert ribs from time to time...

no offense, but i think i'll stick to wanking! ;)

you know, i like ice cream (doesn't everyone?) but i'd nearly always choose another savoury course over dessert. A cheese board and some port is ideal, but i've been known to order dessert ribs from time to time...

lmfao. ;)

This is the way I think it will go. PeterB will relaunch his video blog, prob as subscription-only, where he can enforce 100% control on published feedback.
We should en masse boycott it, and indeed the website should have the stated aim that wankers are barred from entry.
There will be only one person on it.
That person by definition is a wanker (male/female), and by actions/words is a wanker. That person is PeterB. His first act will be to ban himself. The site will then self destruct, and PeterB will end up in the vacuum of Outer Space, where we never have to endure him again.

The only thing dumber Peter B. could do other than his posts here would be to make his video site subscription only.

Joe, how will Peter censor feedback if it's not paid-for?

Don't know how he would do it. But if he goes the paid route it will greatly reduce the number of eyeballs that see his site. I can't see it surviving that way.

...moral to the story: never get caught with underinflated balls

I see everyone has tired of eating ice cream and have picked up their pitch forks with glee once again.

I see everyone has tired of eating ice cream and have picked up their pitch forks with glee once again.
I've moved on to Cheesecake!

Once again, grown ass men behaving like this.
Come on guys move along, nothing to see here.
Has anyone noticed the women here go silent on this stuff.

Much prefer cheesecake over ice cream, something with chocolate and coffee in it.

..not me...my post was a lame attempt at bifurcating the thread toward some NE patriots humor...sigh

...moral to the story: never get caught with underinflated balls

I'd rather have mine be emptied/under-inflated than full!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu