Kuzma Stabi M

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
If you are content with one arm and cartridge, Stabi M is a very good and as far as my experience, with the 4 point, a very neutral, and very easy to set up, calibrate combination. If you have pets, dust or kids, having the dust cover is god send!

abeidrov

VIP Donor
Dec 17, 2015
Moscow
Another happy owner of Stabi M here. Kudos to Franc Kuzma for setting up the TT, 4P tonearm and my ZYX Universe II cartridge in Slovenia! It took me around 1 hour to assemble the whole package. All the settings were perfectly done.

I’ve been listening to my analog rig for the last 3 days and have no desire to switch to digital. Anybody wants my 2 months old Lampi GG2:);)?
118900C0-5782-4087-B169-9D6FB000D19C.jpeg

Reactions: hogen and twintech

twintech

Dec 27, 2019
Another happy owner of Stabi M here. Kudos to Franc Kuzma for setting up the TT, 4P tonearm and my ZYX Universe II cartridge in Slovenia! It took me around 1 hour to assemble the whole package. All the settings were perfectly done.

I’ve been listening to my analog rig for the last 3 days and have no desire to switch to digital. Anybody wants my 2 months old Lampi GG2:);)?
View attachment 46357
A very nice looking turntable indeed! What do you think of the Kuzma Ebony Record Weight/clamp?

abeidrov

VIP Donor
Dec 17, 2015
Moscow
A very nice looking turntable indeed! What do you think of the Kuzma Ebony Record Weight/clamp?
Thank you, I am very happy with my analog rig:) I use the clamp all the time, it’s both aesthetically pleasing and beneficial sound wise.

Reactions: twintech

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I have both the standard and the ebony clamp as well as the Kuzma peripheral ring. Ebony clamp is better than the standard clamp and it works really well together with the peripheral ring. If I am critical listening/deep listening, I always use both.

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
Congrats! The wood plinth looks nice, too.
Afaik it is not wood, it still is the same material with a kind of wood veneer on it, just like composite aluminum materials they use on buildings etc.

Vienna

VIP/Donor

View attachment 46357
This is a seriously beautiful turntable my friend!

Reactions: abeidrov

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Two years ago I tried to demo the Stabi M. No go at the UK dealer, as they prefer to sell the XL instead. Go figure. Lost sale. Instead I spent the M budget on weaponizing my current tt.

twintech

Dec 27, 2019
Two years ago I tried to demo the Stabi M. No go at the UK dealer, as they prefer to sell the XL instead. Go figure. Lost sale. Instead I spent the M budget on weaponizing my current tt.
Wow! That was a real shame. Was that 'Audiofreaks' ?

twintech

Dec 27, 2019

View attachment 46357
The wood finished plinth looks like 'walnut' is it real wood? As the black version is 'aluminium' painted black.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I'm afraid so. Noo
Wow! That was a real shame. Was that 'Audiofreaks' ?
Indeed so. I was told that my enquiry wasn't relevant. Sure, to their business model. 100% relevant to my needs.

twintech

Dec 27, 2019
I'm afraid so. Noo

Indeed so. I was told that my enquiry wasn't relevant. Sure, to their business model. 100% relevant to my needs.
Oh OK, Mr Branko Bozic. He's never been a very understanding kind of guy! Lol. I have had dealings with him myself. My opinion is, I don't think he was a huge fan of the Kuzma Stabi M because he always tried to push the Stabi XL, XL 2, XL 4 and XL - DC.

Last edited:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hey, it's not my business (model). I was just made to feel a bit stupid for even asking. All I could afford was the M.
But as I said, it's not my business. I took mine elsewhere.
Shame, I've only heard good things about the M.

twintech

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, it's not my business (model). I was just made to feel a bit stupid for even asking. All I could afford was the M.
But as I said, it's not my business. I took mine elsewhere.
Shame, I've only heard good things about the M.
Yes, the Stabi M sure is a great sounding deck, and it will probably be my next turntable that's for sure.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I don't think you can go wrong w it. Such a "right" machine.

twintech

Dec 27, 2019
It's in the bag! I just received an email from my Kuzma dealer saying that I can purchase his static demo 'walnut' version Stabi M, a great deal on it too, I do feel very lucky indeed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vienna and bazelio

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Congratulations!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing