Love taking pics of the gear

Yes
Very

Very cool. I'll have to try your angle/pitch. Btw, that Klein is just a distance measuring tool. The silver thing, AccuRemote is the angle finder/gauge. Might have to try a digital level. Thanks
Yes - I have the Bosch version of the Klien in your pic and then the I had the Klien version of that angle gauge in your pic.

The back angel will be dependent on your distance from the speakers and your sitting height - so be sure to experiment to see what works best for you.

Looks like the $99 one I got is no longer on sale. Here is the link: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Empire-...igital-Box-Level-with-Case-EM105-24/301006029

Reactions: justaute

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing