Mobile Apps for the younger kids 2 - 4

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I say "Mobile" because although most are for iPhone / iPad - they are regularly being ported over to the Android.

These are games for the younger kids, the non-readers - and I have experience with them, either because I've reviewed them or played them - because I received a free code.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Most Disney games are pretty good, in particular, I recommend Where's My Water?

99 cent Paid App - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheres-my-water/id449735650?mt=8

Free Version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheres-my-water-free/id467810884?mt=8

Any of you remember the old pipe work games where you had to connect a series of pipes to drain water? This is a variation on it and gravity based. The young ones won't be able to get very far as the levels get progressively harder but the artwork, physics and animation are top-notch.

You are trying to get water to a crocodile for his bath. to do that, you have to dig out soil (by rubbing it away with your finger) so the water drains into a pipe and is routed to his bath tub.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing