Music Videos - - The Greats!

You'all were selling this thread short with that wimpy title! :D I changed it to make it more suitable relative to the great content within. Let me know if you have a better suggestion....

Just lovely Lee. She is not just singing but also performing emotionally. Her voice somehow reminds me of Carole King. I know, two different voices altogether but that deliberate style of singing is close.

Wait a minute. Surely Carol also belongs to this group. No?

Lee I could not get the Judy Garland link to work.

Eva is quilte beautiful.

Greg, just click on the error message that says you must watch it on Youtube and new window pops up just to do that.

Eva and John Smokin'

john

I was going to save this for tommorrow but since it's alread tommorrow on the East Coast. I think we know Stevie Ray Vaughns hero is.

Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me Not to Come.

Saw them in Montreal in the early seventies and was blown away by their harmonies. Their Live At the Forum LP still gets lots of play from this fellow!

John

Love these types of threads and thought I would resurrect this one.

Annie Lennox - Love Songs For A Vampire!

She pretty much can't do anything wrong in my eyes. What a talent. Enjoy her ...I do!

John

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing