Music Videos - - The Greats!

Maybe the greatest one-hit-wonder of all time (actually he had 2, but very few will even know or remember the second hit):

Are we up to 1975 yet? If so, this is what I used to demo my stereo with in the 70's:

Man, those background dancers look silly now!!!

I could not decide which version to post.The best version I ever heard was live on the radio by a singer unamed. It's a toss up between Judy Garland and Nancy Wilson. That will allow me to post Nancy's version of Guess Who I Saw Today.

For all you guys who just vist WBF.That video alone should make you join up.

Nothing like the Spanish guitar Lee.

Fool's Overture - Supertramp (Live version by Roger Hodgson) - click on 720p

John

Splendid! Great fan of Supertramp but had missed this one.

I was looking for the Live in Paris version, but couldn't locate it. After watching it a few times, I may like Roger's version even more.

As an aside, I tried to find a video of Phoebe Snow's - Teach me Tonight, but alas I turned up empty-handed. I think that would have been a great addition to this thread.

John

America - A Horse With No Name

John, that was friggen' great! Boy does that song bring back a whole host of memories.

More classic progressive rock:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing