Status
Not open for further replies.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
If you're14 you are a minor and below the legal age limit of membership here

So I ask you are you 14 or are you a principal in twelvepitchrecordsandstudio

Unless I receive answer to my question I will assume you are 154 and your account will be deleted

A look at your list of gear tells me you are far from 14 and you are putting a lie before the membership
Good catch Steve!
david

Reactions: tandbergfella
I’m with Steve on this one, you have hourly rates on your website as high as $130/hour can we book a few studio hours for free for fun?
It’s your choice my man”? Certainly don’t sound 14 either ;)!
david
Sure, you can have some free hours when I get to know you better. And travel to a dinky town in the middle of nowhere Alabama to get to me.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Are you going to look at some of my posts on Facebook to prove my 14 year old existence my very Jedi acting friend? Jedi is my term for people who are suspicious all the time, and go by one strict rule. Don't be a Jedi. People will not see you as a friend in this world.

You should have called yourself TEACboy if you wanted to use someone else’s pictures! I’m happy to be a Jedi, better than someone pretending to be 14, give it up.
david

If you're14 you are a minor and below the legal age limit of membership here

So I ask you are you 14 or are you a principal in twelvepitchrecordsandstudio

Unless I receive answer to my question I will assume you are 154 and your account will be deleted

A look at your list of gear tells me you are far from 14 and you are putting a lie before the membership
Stop thinking I'm a troll. Just call Len Horowitz at 310-204-4911 and he'll tell all you need to know about me, or even call me at 256-307-7281. Easy as that...
Ryan

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
I’m very impressed that you own as many axes as you seem to. To add to that, a resonator...wow, most people your age have no idea what that even is! Never mind playing one! What kind of music do you enjoy playing on it?

I’m very impressed that you own as many axes as you seem to. To add to that, a resonator...wow, most people your age have no idea what that even is! Never mind playing one! What kind of music do you enjoy playing on it?
Hello. I like to play delta blues and folk music on it. I'm mostly a folk rock and protest songwriter. I also write songs discussing religion along with my dad. My dad is an excellent poet and songwriter. We have a songwriting team and a personal recording studio we call Twelvepitch Records and Studio we make our demos in. I play guitar, piano, Hammond organ, accordion, electric bass, upright bass, and some drums.
Thanks,
Ryan

Reactions: DaveyF

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Hello. I like to play delta blues and folk music on it. I'm mostly a folk rock and protest songwriter. I also write songs discussing religion along with my dad. My dad is an excellent poet and songwriter. We have a songwriting team and a personal recording studio we call Twelvepitch Records and Studio we make our demos in. I play guitar, piano, Hammond organ, accordion, electric bass, upright bass, and some drums.
Thanks,
Ryan

Very nice. How long have you been playing guitar for?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well Ryan......
If we are to believe you are 14, we commend you in your endeavors but membership here is 18 and over

So Im afraid your membership wiil be suspended

Best of luck in your endeavors

Reactions: Lagonda and Bodhi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing