New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: christoph
Same with what Pop told Boban. He didn't want to leave, but Pop told him to go get paid.
DeRozan is the same story. Always big hugs and conversation after Bulls/Spurs games last yr.

They did a great job developing Murray.

Reactions: jerrybj
KD has joined in the 'cryptic tweet' club, after bff Kyrie posted a bird flying out of a cage tweets. :D As I said, this isn't just basketball anymore. Players are now influencing teams to trade them to the teams they like. For a change, these 2 should be traded to lottery teams, separately. :D

• Haha
And how does Miami even trade for KD without giving up Butler, Bam and Lowry? Picks for the next 20 years? It really gets more and more absurd.

And deja vu...

Apparently he doesn't care about his 'legacy' and 'damn respect'. He just wants the ring in a silver platter.

Kevin Durant wants to play for Heat, but only alongside Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Kyle Lowry, per report​

Durant wants to join a team that is ready to compete​

100% agreement. The Nets are what he insisted they be with Irving, Harden and Jordan, now he’s bailing. Is Lebron his role model?

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
And deja vu...

Apparently he doesn't care about his 'legacy' and 'damn respect'. He just wants the ring in a silver platter.

Kevin Durant wants to play for Heat, but only alongside Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Kyle Lowry, per report​

Durant wants to join a team that is ready to compete​

100% agreement. The Nets are what he insisted they be with Irving, Harden and Jordan, now he’s bailing. Respect the contract you signed. He’s up there in the GOAT discussion, but is following Lebron’s model.

Current rumor is some kind of Kyrie/Westbrook swap. Why on earth would Nets want Westbrook?

Reactions: jadis
100% agreement. The Nets are what he insisted they be with Irving, Harden and Jordan, now he’s bailing. Respect the contract you signed. He’s up there in the GOAT discussion, but is following Lebron’s model.

Current rumor is some kind of Kyrie/Westbrook swap. Why on earth would Nets want Westbrook?
My thoughts exactly. Doesn't make sense from the GM respective.

KD has joined in the 'cryptic tweet' club, after bff Kyrie posted a bird flying out of a cage tweets. :D As I said, this isn't just basketball anymore. Players are now influencing teams to trade them to the teams they like. For a change, these 2 should be traded to lottery teams, separately. :D

@chrisroph.
I know KD is your A team but his decision to leave GSW almost cerainly has cost him dearly. Hopefully Suns will get him and that would cost the Suns even worse.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
And I saw a clip where Bobby Marks listed more than 10 big name players that can't be traded to the Nets like Bam are long as Simmons is still with the Nets.

So they should trade Simmons too. Clear house. Clean house.

1656826288227.png
Lakers look like winners in this rumored deal. And it looks like nobody else wants to take in Kyrie , or Westbrook, except these 2 teams. :D

How bout this, Kyrie gets into a team owned by Michael Jordan. I'd like to see that happen. :D And perhaps this package is better than 1 player named Westbrook. And it also gets back a message to Kyrie that he cannot dictate what he wants to the Nets. The Nets have the ball.

"The Nets might be willing to accept a deal that includes a combination of sharpshooting point guard Terry Rozier, versatile wing Kelly Oubre Jr., former first-round pick P.J. Washington and draft compensation."

I kinda forgot Danny is running the Jazz team. This time he got a lot more from the Nets for the KG/Pierce trade.

Nets want Booker from Phoenix. But of course.

Nets want Devin Booker in trade with Suns for Kevin Durant, not Ayton​

Josh Matthews
Fri, July 1, 2022 at 10:00 PM

Anybody else think they’re overpaying for Gobert?
Who with max contracts is NOT overpaid? :rolleyes:
At least Rudy is playing (very good!) and is not demanding a trade, at least as far as I know...

Reactions: jadis
Gobert was done as soon as he touched that mike and recording equipment.
That was the beginning of the end of the relationship with Mitchell.
Sure things would have been smoothed over if they'd had deep playoff runs.
But unfortunately, they didn't.
Lots of respect to Quin Snyder for walking away as he did.

Who with max contracts is NOT overpaid? :rolleyes:
At least Rudy is playing (very good!) and is not demanding a trade, at least as far as I know...
I think 'overvalued' is a more appropriate word. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing