New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Does anyone really care
I certainly don't but there must be enough people interested in his egocentric, megalomaniacal rumblings.
Otherwise ESPN would not offer him this platform :rolleyes:

Does anyone really care
It's all anyone really cares about which is why he's being interviewed. ESPN is all about algorithms and make sure their hosts mention people like LeBron constantly who, while we here in a LA are done with him, most people want to hear about. I'm amazed that anyone is still talking about the Lakers especially with so many great and really fun teams in the NBA this season but that's what the world wants. Lebron, the Lakers, the Cowboys, Steph, Brady etc. If people weren't clicking on the stories, we wouldn't be fed the constant diet of stories...

Celtics beat Spurs and it was a touching scene as Pop hugged Derek White whom he traded to the Celts last season. With Pop, it's all about fatherly love for his young players. Nothing personal. Being mentored and playing for Pop, even if you don't get much playing time, is quite an honor.

Celtics beat Spurs and it was a touching scene as Pop hugged Derek White whom he traded to the Celts last season. With Pop, it's all about fatherly love for his young players. Nothing personal. Being mentored and playing for Pop, even if you don't get much playing time, is quite an honor.
and IIRC Pop never played in the NBA or am I wrong

I have to admit that Lakers have been playing very good over the past 5 games as they beat the Kings in Sacramento at the buzzer 134-132

Schröder continues to play well. The Lakers have a future great player in Thomas Bryant. He has endless energy

Reactions: christoph
Watching the nuggs kill the Lakers in Denver it’s a huge lift for Denver to have Jamal Murray back after a year absence. He's the difference as to why Denver is first in the WC.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu