New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

This one brought a big smile to my face. He is still a great player......

Klay Thompson With 54 Points Vs. Atlanta Hawks

Klay Thompson was 21-for-39 overall and nailed a season-high 10 3-pointers vs. Atlanta for 54 points, putting him six off his career-best scoring outing of 60 accomplished in three quarters on Dec. 5, 2016.

Reactions: christoph
Donovan Mitchell is another of my unsung super stars. He is gaining great popularity in Cleveland

• Wow
Phil

the Celts got crushed tonight. Smart gets ejected.

OKC 150-117

Ners are breathing down their backs
Yes Steve. Shocking loss from the get go. Dunno what happened as I only checked scores from time to time and it ballooned.

• Wow
After Giannis scored his record high of 55 points yesterday I read this interesting stat.......

There have been 88 players with 40-plus points games so far this season.

Lots of great scorers in the league this year

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I have to admit that I actually enjoyed watching the Lakers -Miami game without LeBron Lakers initially had a 12 point lead which they gave up in the 3rd and iit was a see saw game with many lead changes. Goes down to the buzzer and Lakers win
112-109
Schröder played a great game with 31 and carried them to the win

I have to admit that I actually enjoyed watching the Lakers -Miami game without LeBron Lakers initially had a 12 point lead which they gave up in the 3rd and iit was a see saw game with many lead changes. Goes down to the buzzer and Lakers win
112-109
Schröder played a great game with 31 and carried them to the win
I always liked Schröder :cool:

Reactions: steve williams
finally the news Warrior fans have been awaiting........

Warriors targeting Jan. 13 return for Curry from shoulder injury​

The organization is hopeful Curry will be able to return next Friday as the team starts a 6-game road trip in San Antonio

Warriors need Curry if they are going to mount any attempt to maintain their winning ways....Last night was a huge disappointment..

Saddiq Bey deflates Warriors with buzzer-beating 3-pointer

After Klay Thompson drills a game-tying 3-pointer, Saddiq Bey responds with a game-winning 3 at the buzzer for the Pistons

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
Celtics beat Dallas to end a 2 game losing streak. Shots were going in.

And how about the Clipps at Denver tonight

Every team has one of these nights. Just that the Clipps are going to be on the losing end of the slaughter. With 5:00 left in the game Denver leads 114-77

Jokic is so great. He could be MVP for a 3rd straight year

And how about the Clipps at Denver tonight

Every tean=m has one of these nights. Just that the Clipps are going to be on the losing end of the slaughter. With 5:00 left in the game Denver leads 114-77

Jokic is so great. He could be MVP for a 3rd straight year
Joining Larry Bird, Wilt and Kareem. Great company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My son just told me this.

LeBron James will have an exclusive one-on-one interview on ESPN later tonight
1f440.svg

What is it about? The DECISION PART 2? lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu