New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Boston hosts the Clippers tonight Phil. Should be a good game. The Clipps were lauded at the onset of the season as the only team inhere WC that could beat the Warriors. Sadly, neither team has risen to the occasion
True Steve. Though I just checked the record of the Clippers, they're still winning. Kawhi when healthy is still dangerous.

Reactions: christoph
Close game.

John Wall is still deadly.

Plaschke: LeBron James hints at wanting to leave Lakers. They should let him​

Bill Plaschke
Fri, December 30, 2022 at 5:10 AM GMT+8·5 min read

Plaschke: LeBron James hints at wanting to leave Lakers. They should let him​

Bill Plaschke
Fri, December 30, 2022 at 5:10 AM GMT+8·5 min read
This was the best post of the day. It brought a smile to my face. Trade him while they have assets. They are going nowhere this year . Send AD and Westbrook as a package deal and bring a fresh young look to the Lakers. I have been wanting this for 3 years as they continue to sink deeper and deeper. It makes me laugh when he says he can't can't play at this level anymore as he is too competitive and won't stay a Laker. I would trade him and AD for youth and draft choices . Come on Jeannie....wake up. Who give s a crap other than Lebron if he beats Kareem's scoring record. Laker fans have only one desire and that's to win the Larry O'Brian trophy. We all can see that this will not change for years to come unless they do their spring cleaning NOW.... and while you clean house Jeannie, make sure you also show Pelinka to the door and revoke his bathroom key

Reactions: jadis
Jokic is sitting atop the Kia MVP ladder but woe cannot discount Luka as he is performing miracles in his past few games. Mavs seem to be on the move.

Luka Doncic With 35 Points 13 Assists 12 Rebounds Vs. Houston Rockets

The Mavericks superstar led Dallas to its fifth win in a row.

some interesting games yesterday...Im shocked that the Lakers beat the Hawks in Atlanta and LeBron scores 47 points however they are stilled mired in 13th spot at 15-21....so who cares o_O

I thought the big news was the Pels handily beating the Sixers and remaining tied in.1st with Denver. The McCollum trade IMO was the glue that brought the team to where it is now.

Other news is the Suns rapid fall from 1st to 7th place. Booker is out for a month and the Suns look ordinary without him

Finally in the EC I see this coming down to a showdown once agin between the Celtics and the Nets. I don't see the Sixers as a factor but the Bucks are a factor so they too I see as the formidable teams to win it all. I just don't see the WC winning it all this year

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Nets are on a mission as they win their 11th straight and are now in 2nd two games behind Boston.

Luka as well remains at his peak as he scored 51 last night as they beat the Spurs by one point. Again , as great as Luka is he needs help. The Mavs have flashed of greatness but they need another adept ball handler

JaMorant and the Grizz also showed they are for real as they defeated Zion and the Pels. I just don't see the WC being able to compete with the EC this year

Kareem remains the perennial statesman..........

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tweets birthday message for LeBron James

No.1 in the East meets No, 1 in the West. Boston vs. Denver. Nuggets up 8 at the half. Jokic is the story.

Great game by Denver.

Great game by Denver.
Teams have to find a way to contain Jokic as he is a super star. Another triple double last night made the difference. But it's only one game Phil and not a best of 7. IMO I can't see any sweeps in the playoffs as their is such parity in the league that anything is possible

Lakers coast during the 2nd half and watch a 24 point lead evaporate however the Hornets with 11 seconds left make a 3 pointer but the player stepped out of bounds

James with 41 :oops:

Final Lakers 121-115 Hornets

Nets blow out the Spurs to win their 12th straight and one game out of first.........

But the big news tonight was Donovan Mitchell dropping 71 points for the Cavs who defeat the Bulls 145-131

Turn around is fair play as the Pels lose to the Sixers. Pels have yet to prove themself as a consistent team

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu