New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What a game this Lakers game became as they came back from a 25 point deficit at the half to overtake the Blazers at 98-97 and close at the Blazers in Portland 121-112

Lakers record improves to 22-25 :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Looking at the WC standings today all of 2 1/2 games separate the 6 team from the 13 as they all have either 24 or 25 losses.

Warriors lose again this time to the Nets and are only a game ahead of the Lakers. This leaves such a toss up between who will be in and who won't be in the playoffs. It will be interesting to see what happens by the trade deadline

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Middleton and Giannis return for the Bucks as they roll once again. And what a strange night that the Celts lose by 15 to lowly Orlando.

I also noticed that Memphis loses to the Kings. Last year I thought the Kings would be spoilers in the finals but they faded all too quickly. This year IMO is a different year for the Kings as their team is very competitive as the rankings show.

One has to believe that the playoffs will be filled with surprises this year

this doesn't bode well for the Nets.....

Nets' Kevin Durant (knee) out at least 2 more weeks​

The superstar forward will begin running and on-court basketball activities this week.

• Sad
Tough loss tonight at Miami for the Celts who trailed slightly most of the game and caught the Heat in the final minute only to lose on the last shot of the game. All without Jimmy Butler

• Wow
and of course the Lakers lost again last night to the Clipps. The Lakers haven't beaten the Clippers since the bubble . Of course all the scoring goes through LeBron and of course he score 46 which puts him about 7-10 games away from breaking Kareem's record but does anyone care

and of course the Lakers lost again last night to the Clipps. The Lakers haven't beaten the Clippers since the bubble . Of course all the scoring goes through LeBron and of course he score 46 which puts him about 7-10 games away from breaking Kareem's record but does anyone care
Sad to say, one man cares and he's the most powerful man in the league. Adam Silver.

Televised Globally. And with ceremonies during and after the game. :(

• Sad
  • Sad
To be broadcast globally? Hell the only person Ive seen get that is the Pope on Christmas Eve and now LeBron
My guess is that LeBron called Adam by his first name and said - beam me up around the world on that game.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams
Most people remember where they were when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon and that was a global transmission BUT how many people 3 generations from now will know or even care where they were when he scored and the world stood still

Reactions: jadis
I was just thinking, Lebron has devised and marketed himself very well, since The Decision broadcast. And I think that David Stern and now Adam Silver have spotted the 'face' of the NBA for making the league a worldwide event. The only chance for someone to beat that scoring title in the top 15 list would be KD, as all others have retired or passed away. KD needs to make 12,000+ points to get a global event for himself, but I don't think he's interested in that. :D

I was just thinking, Lebron has devised and marketed himself very well, since The Decision broadcast. And I think that David Stern and now Adam Silver have spotted the 'face' of the NBA for making the league a worldwide event. The only chance for someone to beat that scoring title in the top 15 list would be KD, as all others have retired or passed away. KD needs to make 12,000+ points to get a global event for himself, but I don't think he's interested in that. :D
Phil
I remember when I visited you guys in Manila. Coming from the airport to Jacks house I remember the first billboard I saw in Manila was a picture of LeBron.

Reactions: jadis
Phil
I remember when I visited you guys in Manila. Coming from the airport to Jacks house I remember the first billboard I saw in Manila was a picture of LeBron.
That's right Steve. The guy is super popular in this country, and basketball is the no. 1 sport here. There are more lovers than haters here :D One of my younger friends who I met recently told me this about LeBron - that's want greatness is all about. :D I have to write a small book to counter that. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams
Ouch....what a terrible call by the ref......

Stephen Curry Ejected For Throwing Mouthpiece Late In 4th Quarter

Stephen Curry outdueled Ja Morant and scored 34 points before being ejected with 1:14 remaining for throwing his mouthpiece into the stands.

Lakers won last night against a feisty SAS team. Lakers were trailing most of the game and AD returns coming in off the bench....

Lakers’ Anthony Davis eases injury concerns in win over Spurs

A fall in the 3rd quarter was nothing to fret over as Anthony Davis delivers off the bench in his 1st game since Dec. 16.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing