New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The Lakers loss falls squarely in James' and AD's lap.

AD a non factor offensively.
James playing hero ball in the 4th with missed threes, blew a layup and turnover late.

Jamal Murray single handedly won the game in the 4th for Denver. What a shooter. Lakers make a few at the end but run out of clock

Final

Denver 108-103
I've been impressed with Murray for the longest time. Glad he came back strong after a long absence from injury. Love this guy. Pressure packed shooter too down the line, not afraid to take shots.

IT IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO WHEN THE OTHER TEAM DROPS THREES IN YOUR FACE.

IT IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO WHEN THE OTHER TEAM DROPS THREES IN YOUR FACE.
That's been TREND in this league the last ten or so years. 3 over 2. I saw Jokic pass up a point blank shot to dish to a team mate for a corner 3 and he missed. Coaches nowadays are very Ok with that, apparently. The team the converts more 3 point shots usually wins.

Last edited:
That's been TREND in this league the last ten or so years. 3 over 2. I saw Jokic pass up a point blank shot to dish for a team mate for a corner 3 and he missed. Coaches nowadays are very Ok with that, apparently. The team the converts more 3 point shots usually wins.
Yes, true.
But a dunk and two layups make 109-108 instead of 103-108.

Isaiah Thomas said that he credits Mark Jackson when he was coach, for allowing Steph and Klay to shoot from way out , with a blank check. That's how it all began.

Maybe Mazzulla should now start White instead of center Williams. Heat is small ball.

Murray has ice water in his veins to go with his 55 bpm heart rate.

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Half order of Fish Tacos coming up your way, Jack. :D

Unless your is SC hitting three pointers down the stretch is not sustainable.Nevertheless DN has 2 wins in the bank putting a lot of pressure. I remember the play of some guy named Jimmy Butler.

The biggest thing I remember in both games is that in the final minute of each game the ball was given to LeBron who on both times dribbled down the court only to have an unforced turnover each time which effectively prevented them from scoring and tying the game. Not only Murray can hit those threes but so can Brown and Porter Jr. LeBron was throwing up bricks all night and when he wasn't he was shooting and missing long 3's.. He missed so many clutch shots last night as did AD. Lakers look dead in the water

you live by the stars, you die by the stars.

you live by the stars, you die by the stars.
Agree. That's what I always told myself when Bird would miss the last shot and Celtics lost the game.

Reactions: Gregadd

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu