New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Really looking forward to Heat/Celtics Game 1 today.
Defence will define this series.

Boston has an advantage offensively, but Coach Spoelstra's experience could be telling in tight games.

Really looking forward to Heat/Celtics Game 1 today.
Defence will define this series.

Boston has an advantage offensively, but Coach Spoelstra's experience could be telling in tight games.
For the record, 5 games of the 7 games last year were won by road teams. this should be a wakeup call for the Celtics. I wonder if Mazzulla will stick with the Williams/ Horford front line. Maybe he can go small with the Heat.

Kerr said the punch definitely killed Warriors team chemistry so I officially apologize for being 100% wrong about that. Poole won’t be there by draftday.
Draymond continued to do his 'bark coaching' at Poole on Game 1 when Poole refused his hand tap while going to the bench. And Curry added salt by lecturing Poole for resenting Draymond. That was the dysfunction that destroyed the Warriors. It was ongoing for the whole season. Poole would play a handful of minutes and score 0 or 5 points in the succeeding games. Poole was the all important sixth man. Implosion. And let's not forget the B*tch comment by Draymond to KD. The rest is history.

I do wonder if Jordan Poole has any trade value whatsoever.

More destructive than his poor shooting was his lack of effort on the defensive end.
No killer instinct. It was like he's going to a party he didn't want to attend.

Not much chance of that after Kerr's comments.
Draymond has a $27m player option to remain with the Warriors. Let's see what Rich Paul's magic wand will yield him. There is a pool (no pun intended) of Klutch Sports talents where he can swim with. :D

The NBA and NHL Lottery is a joke. If the purpose was to keep teams from tanking why are all non playoff teams eligible? Detroit going from the worst record in basketball to #5 in the draft is not right. The lottery should be for no more than the 4-5 worst teams period. I am glad the NFL has not adopted this stupid rule.
And Dallas tanked the last 2 games to be out of the playoffs. They were fined 750,000. They were 14th in the lottery, but got the 10th pick. System is flawed all right.

Reactions: christoph
The first time I saw Hachimura was in a college exhibition tourney against Zion and company. Hachimura's team won and Hachimura was the main guy. #notafluke

I'm really lovin' Lil Logo.

Meanwhile at Boston the Heat and Butler finish strong and steal the first game and home court advantage

Final 123-116. Heat up 1-0

Butler was terrific and Tatum really was terrible in the 4th period.

Spol definitely outcoached Mazzulla

• Wow
Defensive adjustment by Miami in the second half.
Boston got way fewer points in the paint.
Plus Miami with a high 3 point percentage and way less turnovers in the 2nd half.
And Jimmy...

I'm not surprised, not with Miami. OG Lowry....

The life of the Celtics hinges on Tatum making shots. He is the SF version of Curry. :D

Grant Williams another DNP. The guy was contributing in last year's ECF and Finals. Good defender. C's need to throw 3 or 4 players on Butler.

W
Hadn't considered it before.

But this playoff run puts Jimmy in consideration for a HOF spot after he retires.
Why not?

And while we're being entertained in this league of antics and sub stories, this has been going on for weeks as far as a know. All because there's no other explanation to Jimmy Butler's great performances. :D

• Sad
Hadn't considered it before.

But this playoff run puts Jimmy in consideration for a HOF spot after he retires.
IMO It puts him atop the list of MVP candidates for this years playoffs

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu