New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Doc is gone. The Process continues.

Reactions: steve williams
Doc is gone. The Process continues.

I literally just saw this..Another one bites the dust.

For me I have said here many times that Doc at this time of his career and since he was the Clippers coach he just isn't that good. He was good with the Celtics but to me his star has waned since that time. He won't go to a team that is rebuilding as he feels he needs to be a contender. Well he was a dud with the Clipper and really was out coached by young Coach Mazzulla

I literally just saw this..Another one bites the dust.

For me I have said here many times that Doc at this time of his career and since he was the Clippers coach he just isn't that good. He was good with the Celtics but to me his star has waned since that time. He won't go to a team that is rebuilding as he feels he needs to be a contender. Well he was a dud with the Clipper and really was out coached by young Coach Mazzulla
There was a video showing zero player movement and 4 Sixers all standing and waiting for Embiid to do this thing. That is a coach's fault.

Doc has lost 10 game 7s. But amazingly his 3 year win loss record with the Sixers is like 65%. And a second place seeding. I guess he's just not good in playoffs.

Looks like the Spurs are getting yet another great center 7'4"Victor Wembanyama
Pop has been very thrilled about the prospect. For Pop, it's the moment he's been waiting for, another franchise big man.

Reactions: steve williams
Pistons and Rockets had same odds as Spurs. Fell to 4 and 5. That system does not condone tanking.

Pop has been very thrilled about the prospect. For Pop, it's the moment he's been waiting for, another franchise big man.
He needs to gain 50 pounds and a whole lot of muscle mass first

Reactions: jadis
Jokic has an epic first period that no other player has done 8-12-5

End of 1st Nuggets 37-25
And he's cool as a cucumber, even acting as PG running down the floor and dishing.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu