New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

as to the game today Phil, keep the faith. I believe the Celts will find a way to win. If they don't will we see the end of coach Mazzulla
And this will show if Tatum is a true face of the Celtics in this era. Or not. He's a 3 ball shooter and as i said I'm not a fan of these guys.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
And this will show if Tatum is a true face of the Celtics in this era. Or not. He's a 3 ball shooter and as i said I'm not a fan of these guys.
it'l be a great game and I believe the Celts will win Phil.

Reactions: jadis
I tend to agree....the Nuggs have to win it in 6 as I believe the Lakers will steal a road win in game 7 ...I have no psychic abilities

If it goes to game 7, yeah Lakers.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
A sobering read......

Game 7 stakes loom large for all involved, Celtics and 76ers alike

From Joel Embiid and Doc Rivers to Jayson Tatum, questions abound for whoever comes out on the losing side Sunday.

I truly cannot believe Ja Morant …… suspended indefinitely from all team activities as latest video surfaced. with him brandishing a gun. This kid is not stupid. Rather he has a problem somewhere. He is facing a very long suspension as a result. What an unbelievable waste of such talent with this self inflicted problem. The NBA almost certainly will invoke a lengthy suspension

Lackluster first half for a game 7. Neither team is playing with any sense of urgency. At the half

Celtics 55-52

Celtics are going to have to up their game in the second half. They seem dull and boring

Half time in Game 7.
Yet again, Harden's scoring has disappeared in an important playoff game.
Totally agree. Compete dull game. No one seems motivated or feel this is sudden death. Loser goes fishing

this one is in the refrigerator. Tatum hits for over 50 and Embiid and Harden were shut down

if Tatum plays like this going forward the Celts are unbeatable.

Final Celtics 112-88,

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Just woke up. Good morning. Literally.

I'll watch the replay highlights later. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu