New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

good first half for Lakers who at one point lead by 17

at the Half Lakers 56-46 as Austin Reaves hits a 3 from over half court at the buzzer

The new Jerry West. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
The Warriors had no answer tonight for the Lakers who totally annihilated the GSW and I never thought I would say this but. "ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead"

The Dynasty is over after 19 straight WC series wins for Steve Kerr. It's official. The Warriors are going fishing.

But tonight it was too much Lakers even with Schroder being ejected for taunting Draymond who also got a Tee

I think the Lakers match up well with the Nuggs. I had my doubts if it were to be the Suns as the Lakers would lose that series.

Not sure the Lakers can get by the Nuggs but wouldn't it be fun to see a Lakers -Celtics final or even better a Miami-Lakers final.

The Nuggets IMO are the best team in the west but Darvin Hanm tonight outreached Steve Kerr

Final Lakers 122-101

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
The Warriors had no answer tonight for the Lakers who totally annihilated the GSW and I never thought I would say this but. "ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead"

The Dynasty is over after 19 straight WC series wins for Steve Kerr. It's official. The Warriors are going fishing.

But tonight it was too much Lakers even with Schroder being ejected for taunting Draymond who also got a Tee

I think the Lakers match up well with the Nuggs. I had my doubts if it were to be the Suns as the Lakers would lose that series.

Not sure the Lakers can get by the Nuggs but wouldn't it be fun to see a Lakers -Celtics final or even better a Miami-Lakers final.

The Nuggets IMO are the best team in the west but Darvin Hanm tonight outreached Steve Kerr

Final Lakers 122-101
Happy for you, Steve. But sad for my basketball soul mate Christoph.

Happy for you, Steve. But sad for my basketball soul mate Christoph.
Thanks Phil.
Now I'd be happy for the Celts to win it all

I have to admit that I agree with everything written here.......

LeBron James not about to slow down, Anthony Davis toughens up and Golden State can't find its touch from long range.

I have to admit that I agree with everything written here.......

LeBron James not about to slow down, Anthony Davis toughens up and Golden State can't find its touch from long range.
For my eyes last night the sign that the dynasty was over was when Steph and Klay were missing most of their long shots but clinched when Austin Reaves made the 3 from beyond half court as the buzzer sounded to end the half

I have no thoughts as to how the Lakers will do vs Nuggets but in the regular season the Lakers were 2-2 against Denver. They have to find a way to contain Murray who was injured during those 4 games. Since Murray has returned, Denver is not only whole and healthy but they are the path through the WC. I think it will be a good series and in 7 games anything is possible,. Even if the Lakers are eliminated they proved they are an up and coming team.....Does LeBron have one more in him

How the mighty have fallen? A perimeter shooter, excuse me the all-time great perimeter shooter, complaining about the insufficiency of perimeter shooting. There is a tip Steph the change up only works when the fastball is smoking/
I predicted the Warriors could fall victim to superior talent and the law of averages (eventually hot shooting grows cold) Great players don't blame their teammates, at least not publicly. It does not matter that you tried to bury your criticism in a baseball analogy.
if he had just waited a little, the pundits would have demanded he get some inside help.
All hail Steph Curry.

Remember, the baby jerry west comment came from me :D The only reason this kid went unnoticed, as it turns out in his bio, is because he was from a really small school in a really small conference. I love this kid.

Reactions: MRJAZZ
Remember, the baby jerry west comment came from me :D The only reason this kid went unnoticed, as it turns out in his bio, is because he was from a really small school in a really small conference. I love this kid.
Me too. He dribbles through the entire opposition and always finds a way to score even as he's falling flat on his back. He has blossomed into a true star. A real replacement for Alex Caruso (aka the white mamba). Reaves has earned the starting role

32 points is cold. what a tribute to steph curry.

Me too. He dribbles through the entire opposition and always finds a way to score even as he's falling flat on his back. He has blossomed into a true star. A real replacement for Alex Caruso (aka the white mamba). Reaves has earned the starting role

Silver has to draft a new Logo with a player falling on his back. The game indeed has changed. :D

Reactions: jerrybj
Denver, is my heartbreak kid. I've followed and rooted for them in the past. Dan Issel, Alex English, Carmelo Anthony, Jokic in the bubble series. Always eliminated. My feeling is not too positive either in this WCF. I'm waiting for Jokic to come out swinging with the ferocity of a grizzly bear but to date, I've seen only high points, high stats, some moves that are unothodox (but made shots) and a 3 ball that is sinking only when there is no pressure. I really want to see him make the money shots down the line, like that Dirk drive that sealed a Mavs win in one of those Heat games in the Finals. Well, he's got a signature move ala Dirk, the one foot fall away shot. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu