New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What happened? Yet to watch the game.

I saw 76ers up by 2 in the 4th. Then only score 3 to the final whistle?
Jason Tatum is the name. Ice cold in the 1st half but became and ice dagger towards the end of the 4th. He suddenly found his touch.

Reactions: jerrybj
Doc is the losingest (sp) coach when up 3-1.
Surely he must be able to put that to rest.
Or maybe not...

If not, will he be with Giannis next year?
I wouldn't bank on that stat. Game 7 is to stay focused and win at home. :)
And again Harden's touch disappears when most needed.
That's a good thing for Celtics fans. :D

Hope Suns win, and we will have at least 2 Game 7s. :D

Reactions: jerrybj
I'd like:
Lakers to win tomorrow (they have to).
Suns to win tonight.
Jimmy going to the conference finals.
Either/or for Boston/76ers.

Jason Tatum is the name. Ice cold in the 1st half but became and ice dagger towards the end of the 4th. He suddenly found his touch.
Tatum just said “I’m humbly one of the best basketball players in the world”. Twitter must be going crazy

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
Pad
It’ll be a Miami Celtics showdown and if so it will be an epic series much the same as the one should there be a Lakers Nuggets conference final

Steve-kins vs Perkins ? :D:D

Last edited:
Suns are going fishing.

Lakers have to win game 6 tomorrow as I wouldnt be so sure they can win a game 7 at Chase Center
What a sad way for KD to go out. He's still got like 3 more years in Phoenix and Booker has 4. Ayton has 3 year too but is proving to be a bust, worst that KAT. They gave up a lot of draft picks to the Nets so I wonder how their roster will be beefed up.

it is very apparent this playoff season that as goes AD, so go the Lakers........tonight he should play but he has been taking a beating in these playoffs and seems to hit the deck many times each game. Tonight will hopefully be a turn around game and win for the Lakers because if the GSW win tonight and go back to Chase Center for game 7 I'm not so sure OI would be betting against the Warriors in a game 7 at home. So hopefully tonight will be a close out win

Injuries remain only obstacle in Anthony Davis' latest run of greatness

Anthony Davis' Game 5 injury scare was the latest reminder of his stark, thin line between dominance and absence.

Sports entertainment at its 'best'. Greeny can't control his laughter at the back. :D

I can't imagine if Stephen A was allowed to give that pep talk in the Knicks locker.

Sports entertainment at its 'best'. Greeny can't control his laughter at the back. :D

I can't imagine if Stephen A was allowed to give that pep talk in the Knicks locker.

It doesnt matter as the 8 th place Heat close out the Knick’s who are going fishing

Final Heat 96-92

tough loss for the Knicks

Reactions: jadis
It doesnt matter as the 8 th place Heat close out the Knick’s who are going fishing

Final Heat 96-92

tough loss for the Knicks
Knicks relied on Brunson all throughout and he had a chance to tie it but got double teamed and made a bad pass.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu