New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Now there's a lots of videos talking about Draymond Green's 'coming out' and showing his 'normal self'. And finally, mouth spewing trash to Vanderbilt and AD. And he had 20 points and was guarding AD most of the game. His output, together with increased performance of Wiggins, Poole and Payton, are keys to Warriors winning a game. Will this be their last game in SF? One of the most intense dramatic series I have seen in a long time.

Reactions: jadis
And this is the new trend of contract negotiations. You get into the ALL NBA selection, 1st team or 2nd team, and you get a bonus, a BIG BIG Bonus.

Jaylen Brown got into the 2nd All-NBA team and is now eligible for whopping $295m 5 year deal this year!!! And Tatum got into the 1st All-NBA team and will be eligible for a $340m deal. That's more than half a billion dollars for the Celtics to fork out. Wow!

What is pertinent now is that if these 2 whoppers (as far $$$ is concerned) can secure a win tomorrow in Philly. Otherwise, they really achieved nothing. :(
as long as they don't ever become like Russ Westbrook who made the most money on the Lakers team and became "the scowl"

Now there's a lots of videos talking about Draymond Green's 'coming out' and showing his 'normal self'. And finally, mouth spewing trash to Vanderbilt and AD. And he had 20 points and was guarding AD most of the game. His output, together with increased performance of Wiggins, Poole and Payton, are keys to Warriors winning a game. Will this be their last game in SF? One of the most intense dramatic series I have seen in a long time.
IMO the drama to the series is that Steve Kerr has never lost a WC playoff series going back to the start of the dynasty. Should the GSW lose this series, one would have to proclaim the dynasty as "over"

Chris Paul seems to always be injured during the playoffs. IMO the Suns best chance at winning it all was 3 seasons ago. This series should end tonight but if it goes 7 games I just can't see Denver losing

Chris Paul ruled out, Deandre Ayton questionable for Game 6 in Phoenix
The Suns are 4-1 at home during the 2023 playoffs, but 0-2 in elimination games over the last 3 postseasons.

IMO the drama to the series is that Steve Kerr has never lost a WC playoff series going back to the start of the dynasty. Should the GSW lose this series, one would have to proclaim the dynasty as "over"

Warriors' playoff series win streak against West foes at stake ahead of Game 5​

The Warriors are 1 setback away from losing their 1st Western Conference playoff series since 2014, a span of 19 clashes.

FWIW, as long as Phil keeps mentioning Kendrick and his sports predictions, over the past 2 years I have felt the same about Jalen Rose. I was never a fan of his game or player evaluations. Having said that, I feel this was his turn around year as I have changed my mind and now really appreciate his commentary especially the he goes head to head jawing with Stephen A

This was the shot that ended the half and as I saw it go in with nothing but net, I know the Lakers were not going to win last night...He is such an amazing player

STEPH BEATS THE BUZZER TO SEND WARRIORS INTO HALFTIME

FWIW, as long as Phil keeps mentioning Kendrick and his sports predictions, over the past 2 years I have felt the same about Jalen Rose. I was never a fan of his game or player evaluations. Having said that, I feel this was his turn around year as I have changed my mind and now really appreciate his commentary especially the he goes head to head jawing with Stephen A
Kendrick is quite a character. The human resources department of ESPN must have seen something in him when they first hired him. Indeed, his analysis of Game 5 is quite good.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
This was the shot that ended the half and as I saw it go in with nothing but net, I know the Lakers were not going to win last night...He is such an amazing player

STEPH BEATS THE BUZZER TO SEND WARRIORS INTO HALFTIME

Steph was shooting loose, like no pressure at all. That's when he becomes deadly.

Kendrick is quite a character. The human resources department of ESPN must have seen something in him when they first hired him. Indeed, his analysis of Game 5 is quite good.
Perkins is overboard with his predictions however if Lakers beat GSW, he can say " see. I told you so"

• Haha
Steph was shooting loose, like no pressure at all. That's when he becomes deadly.
He can make those shots blindfolded....probably the greatest pure shooter the league ever seen and so far there are no equals that I can see

He can make those shots blindfolded....probably the greatest pure shooter the league ever seen and so far there are no equals that I can see
Totally agree. There might not be another shooter like him.

Perkins is overboard with his predictions however if Lakers beat GSW, he can say " see. I told you so"
This might be his first correct prediction.

I read Barkley is another bad psychic.

• Haha
Tatum is 0-10 at the half, and missed 3 point blank layups. I think the Poole syndrome has gone into him. :D Suddenly he can't shoot. And he's 1st team NBA.:eek:

• Wow
As I said Phil they have to win 2 games. They’ve done that before when the Bucks were up 3-2 and the Celts won. Well tonight they forced a game 7 at the Garden do it vibes down to sudden death in an at home game. I like the Celtics odds

Reactions: christoph and jadis
As I said Ohil they have to win 2 games. They’ve done that before when the Bucks were up 3-2 and the Celts won. Well tonight they forced a game 7 at the Garden do it vibes down to sudden death in an at home game. I like the Celtics odds
You are right, Steve. I was worried when Tatum went ice cold in the first half, BUT the guy came back late in the 4th to bury 4 three balls! The adjustments that I wished Joe Mazulla would do happened and he started Robert Williams who ended up with 10 points and was a tough rim protector. This is the most played rivalry in the NBA, both teams met 22 times which started in the mid 60s when Wilt was playing for the Sixers, then on to the Bird/Dr. J era, then the Pierce/Iguodala era and now this. Game 7 will have as much dramatics as the Lakers Warriors series. This Philly team is a very good one, and there is teamwork and energy. They have the league MVP who is also the NBA scoring champ plus the assist champ in Harden. It is going to be one heck of a Game 7.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu