New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Watching the Denver warriors game one can only marvel at the greatness of Jokic whoo scored 35 points whereas Steph had 23. However Murray is out 4 weeks with a hamstring and Jackson fills in for him and scores 20. Denver IMO is still the number one team to beat . I feel a repeat is theirs to lose. They are so much better than last year. Jokic has seemed to hit his stride as being truly great and so much better than last year.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Klay had a chance to win the game on the last shot but couldn't find the handle. To my eyes the number 2 team so far in the WC is the GSW as Curry is continuing to play as he always does.

Nuggets prevail after Klay Thompson fails to get shot off as time expires

Reactions: jadis and christoph
He's
Watching the Denver warriors game one can only marvel at the greatness of Jokic whoo scored 35 points whereas Steph had 23. However Murray is out 4 weeks with a hamstring and Jackson fills in for him and scores 20. Denver IMO is still the number one team to beat . I feel a repeat is theirs to lose. They are so much better than last year. Jokic has seemed to hit his stride as being truly great and so much better than last year.
He and Embiid are true centers who can bully their way in, and also shoot from the outside. Strength and size and max use of their talents came into mind when talking about these 2 MVPs.

Giannis gets thrown out for taunting an opponent after a dunk. He has to learn to control these acts of exuberance , specially in the playoffs.

Interesting analysis about the Lakers by the trio. Well yes, Perkins is still around.
Windy is saying Lakers miss Dennis Schroeder.

Pacers vs Bucks. Pacers leading all the way till half time. Amazing that the Pacers must have took 8 threes in their last 10 possessions, looks like a blanks check to shoot that far by Rick Carlisle.

Funny that after all these decades the Pacers are actually playing with some Pace. LOL

• Haha
Funny that after all these decades the Pacers are actually playing with some Pace. LOL
They're playing well now. There's an ex Celtic on their bench and he can shoot.

Interesting analysis about the Lakers by the trio. Well yes, Perkins is still around.
Windy is saying Lakers miss Dennis Schroeder.

I think D'angelo is a better PG than Schroeder even though I liked Schroeder

Lakers just seem to be going nowhere as there are so many injuries

Reactions: jadis
What an ending to the Lakers Suns game as the Lakers trailed for all but the final 2 minutes of the game and then with a few seconds left in the game Cam Reddish ices the game with a three.

Final 122-119

I was shocked the Lakers won that game. The Suns were all over them for most of the game but they just ran out of steam and ma power

To me it is very obvious that as great as KD is, he cannot carry the team alone on his back

• Sad
Boston easily beats Brooklyn again and the Sixers remain hot as they win again.

Dallas looks like a contender this year as they easily defeat the Clipps who re now 0-3 with Harden and the Sixers are 7-0 with out Harden

Something is just not right with the Clippers. I remain as always not a fan of Lue

The EC continues to have its top 3 teams again this year and all 3 are terrific teams . I still feel the Celtics are the team to beat but I have to admit that the Sixers are juiced

In the WC so far it is alll Nuggs and Mavs and wouldn't it be interesting to see a WC finals between Jojic and Doncic.

To me the real buzz is the EC as the WC has too many teams which are good but so far the Nuggs and Mavs are the top tier

Clipps who are now 0-3 with Harden and the Sixers are 7-0 with out Harden
I would say:
good riddance :D
Obviously Harden is the culprit, NOT the respective team :rolleyes:

I said last week when the Magic man handled the Lakers that they are a team that can play with the best of them

well tonight at home to the Bucks

Final Magic 112- Bucks 97

I loved watching them play

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu