New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I was at the Spurs@Pacers game last night. Our seats are in the first row behind the Pacers' bench, so I was curious to see how Wemby handles the physicality in the paint. He didn't have a particularly good night, but he is going to be great. You can see that he plays "thoughtfully," and I think he's got to get to the point where NBA play becomes more automatic for him. That's particularly important when playing fast, energetic teams like this year's Pacers (who put up 152 last night).
Still, he didn't look as fragile as I expected, and he certainly doesn't play scared. There's also something about his shot - even though his stats weren't good last night - that is especially elegant. I think he's going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Interesting to see Stephen A having a new sparring partner in former Warriors GM Bob Myers. I noticed JJ Reddick is gone.

Reactions: steve williams
Toothpick meets slenderman........the guy walking next to him looks like a little kid beside the toothpick

Well, the present NBA has everything. Who knows next we'll see Adam Silver on stilts with mask and gloves too. :D

Well, the present NBA has everything. Who knows next we'll see Adam Silver on stilts with mask and gloves too. :D
That's coming. I understand the Commish will be presenting the In Season tournament winner their trophy dressed as Slender Man :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
Reactions: christoph and jadis
does anyone think that the Kia ROTY will go to anyone but Victor

Kia Rookie Ladder: Victor Wembanyama even better than expected

While it's only been 2 weeks, it's becoming clear that Victor Wembanyama is living up to his immense pre-Draft hype.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Sixers are playing very well, 5-1 record and 4-0 at home. They don't really need Harden at all. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Warriors vs Nuggets coming up.

Thriller at the 4th

Embiid is truly an MVP , unstoppable big, and he delivers. Nice pickup by the Sixers in Kelly Oubre, very consistent scorer. Sixers is certainly a title contender.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu