New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

on any given day.......any team can beat any other team, no matter how good. The Cavs are again an upstart team and defeated the GSW last night

Magic beat the Bucks

Lakers host Blazers tonight . They should win that one. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jadis
Clips lose again to a lowly Grizzlies team. They were still winning without Harden, now winless with Harden.

Sixers on a roll, Embiid is like a king on the court, doing anything his way. So the problem with them is not really Doc, but Harden. :D

my bet Phil is that if Doc were still the Sixers coach they would be better than average club but not good enough to get them across the finish line. Same issue in Los Angeles with the Clippers

Reactions: christoph and jadis
my bet Phil is that if Doc were still the Sixers coach they would be better than average club but not good enough to get them across the finish line. Same issue in Los Angeles with the Clippers
I can feel that too. Perhaps the problem with Doc is defense. His only title with the C's , he got Thibodeau as the D coach. He''s never been with a good D coach since he went to the Clips.

Reactions: steve williams
Heat vs Spurs. Great game.

Heat are feeling thenHeat of Victor. I have to say that I feel so good for Pop for getting this kid.
The same way Pop mentored David Robinson and Tim Duncan.

Young Rockets beat the Nuggets. Impressive. OG Jeff Green made a crucial 3 ball to ice the game. Just a few months ago he was celebrating his first title with the Nuggets. A true pro. Hardly complains. Ime Udoka is a good coach, fit for this young Rockets team.

Young Rockets beat the Nuggets. Impressive. OG Jeff Green made a crucial 3 ball to ice the game. Just a few months ago he was celebrating his first title with the Nuggets. A true pro. Hardly complains. Ime Udoka is a good coach, fit for this young Rockets team.
on any given day. nothing isa given in any game

Worse team in the league hands the Clipps their 5th straight loss.

Welcome to Lala Land James Harden

Final Memphis 105 Clippers 101

Wonder how long Lue will last.The Clips were said to be a team to contend for WC finals.

• Wow
Anthony Edward's time is now. 38 points over the Warriors, Wolves win again.

It's amazing how 2 league MVPs , Westbrook and Harden, can self destruct in a matter of a few years.

Reactions: christoph
But to me the biggest news is not only the Clippers but also the Suns as they get trounced tonight by OKC

I also wonder if Frank Vogel will have a short tenure in Phoenix

• Wow
Lakers win the game 116-110 and finally reach .500 a lot sooner than they did last year. I like Darvin Ham as a coach. He has a calm way about himself on the sidelines and never seems to berate a player. lat night the Lakers gave up a 14 point lead and when they were overtaken he called a time out and was smiling on the sidelines telling them the they need to do better and play Dee

Reactions: jadis
I usually feel they have the rankings right on every week and this week has to be no exception.....Sixers are playing hot......well coached and no distractions

Power Rankings, Week 4: Sizzling Sixers rise to the top
The Sixers move to No. 1 as the Rockets, Wolves, Thunder and Pacers get their Top 10 footing in our weekly survey.

I usually feel they have the rankings right on every week and this week has to be no exception.....Sixers are playing hot......well coached and no distractions

Power Rankings, Week 4: Sizzling Sixers rise to the top
The Sixers move to No. 1 as the Rockets, Wolves, Thunder and Pacers get their Top 10 footing in our weekly survey.

The big news is Bucks find themselves in 11th whereas the Rockets and OKC are in the top 10. I like that

Celtics wallop the Knicks 114-88.

The Celtics look unbeatable
The score was actually 114-98. To be fair, the Knicks played without Barrett and it was second night of back to back games. But the Celts really looked impressive as they turned up the D in late third and into the fourth to pull away.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu