New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

the Wolves beat Celtics, Nuggets , Heat and Pels…

if they beat the Sixers and the Bucks I will give them a good chance of doing something great this season. I think Gobert is settling in, and Edwards is showing his potential.

C's beat Sixers from start to finish, impressive as they did not have Unicorn and Brown. The bench stepped up and it is a very important element in the quest for the title. And they won on the road. Big Win. Embiid as usual can score at will but good thing Horford is not letting him run through him, he still can bother Embiid's shot with his good timing.

Reactions: steve williams
Suns with big lead over Wolves in the 2nd. So far I don't think the big 3 of the Suns had played together for a game. Tonight, Beal is out, before it was Booker out.

C's beat Sixers from start to finish, impressive as they did not have Unicorn and Brown. The bench stepped up and it is a very important element in the quest for the title. And they won on the road. Big Win. Embiid as usual can score at will but good thing Horford is not letting him run through him, he still can bother Embiid's shot with his good timing.
Celtics had a two game hiccup but are back in the driver’s seat

Reactions: jadis
Meanwhile at home to Sacramento Lakers on the the back end of a back to back are getting killed Kings are dropping threes and Sabonis is playing tough under the basket at both ends of the court

End of First period

Kings 38 Lakers 25

I just checked YouTube for a compilation of his dirty plays and I just picked the shortest compilation, 4 minutes.

Kick to the groin, stomping on chest, choke hold, raking the eyes , pulling the feet, why these are all wrestling moves . Someone should give him a body slam someday when about to be waived, or retire. :D

• Haha
Lakers were never in the game and down by as much as 26 points. They made it interesting with a run in the final 5 minutes closing to within 9 but 23 Lakers turnovers were way too many.

Sabonis was the big difference in the game as the Kings hold to win and make the Lakers nothing but a .500 team and in this league that won’t cut it

AD was a no show

Final. Kings 125-Lakers 110

The Grappler got a dose of his own medicine. He seems to act like he's in extreme pain, or was the an acting flop job ? :D Many would have embraced Jarred Allen for the kick job. :D

watching the Lakers last night made one thing for certain......Lakers commit 23 turnovers and Le Bron gets a triple double but Lakers lose by 15. AD was a no show . To me the Lakers have become a so-so .500 team and unless the young new additions find a way to plat Dee the Lakers will to rise to a top tier team. For a guy who is in his 20th season and carry the team game after game, no matter how they control his minutes the Lakers are destined to be spoilers and not contenders. Having said that it is remains refreshing to see the OKC, Mavs, Wolves, Rockets and Kings in the top 6 spots. IMO they all deserve to be there. And this season is only 10 games in......

The Grappler got a dose of his own medicine. He seems to act like he's in extreme pain, or was the an acting flop job ? :D Many would have embraced Jarred Allen for the kick job. :D

That kick caught him damn good. News reports say today that Draymond is buying land as last night he got a couple of "ACRES" o_O

• Haha
It's good to see Dame pick up the pace in Milwaukee as last night he scored 37 points. The big 3 remain at the top of the EC. It will become commonplace this year for teams to rise and fall significantly in the standings as the top teams are so close that only a few games separate the top 8 teams

A very good read. Not sure I believe everything I read however. Not sure he’s destined for a ring

How Chris Paul has made every team he's been on better​

Since his NBA debut in 2005, Chris Paul has found a way to shine in the spotlight on 6 different teams.

Thunder blowing away Warriors. Hard really for Warriors to win without Curry.

game to watch tonight is Clippers-Rockets. Rockets have beaten some very good teams and are well coached so I am betting Rockets tonight. If Clipps continue to fold, I expect to see an early season move by Ballard. IMO he'd be nuts to wait until end of season to make a coaching change. Question is who sits beside Lue o the bench that can assume the job

I thought this to be a very meaningful statistic......to wit....how teams do when they play a team with over a .500 average. A sobering reality check for me to see where the Lakers are as they are suffering from what did the GSW in last year and that was, they couldn't win on the road :oops:

NBA Storylines: Teams finding success against opponents with winning records

Breaking down the records of teams with key victories against the 14 teams currently with winning records.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu