New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What a great game and nail biter in Philadelphia where the Sixers 8 game winning comes to an end by the upstart Pacers . So many great teams and great games

Final Pacers 132 Sixers 126

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
The In tournament is indeed working, if only for more intensity since it promises a trophy and some money. On the opening seconds of the Wolves/ Warriors match we see a scuffle with McDaniel and Klay, and suddenly out of the blue Draymond Green flies in and put Gobert in a chokehold (should be the first ever ) seen only in pro wrestling. I would assume for all those seconds, Gobert couldn't breathe well. All three were thrown out and the game ended with Townes showing up and the Wolves beat the Warriors in a close one. In tournament is 'working'. :D

Reactions: steve williams
Nuggs continue to win but at the expense of the slumping Clippers who really have been a total bust this year as they remain winless with Harden. Clippers look like deer caught in a car's headlights, and waiting for the slaughter.

I think if Lue can't figure a winning combination he will see his exit this year. To me he is and always has been over his head with this team Can't blame Kawhi or PG if they decide to move on as well. The the Clipps will have Westbrook and harden to lead them on o_O

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
  • Haha
The Pels continue to have moments of greatness and last night was one of them as they easily beat the Mavs. The equity in this league is making for daily excitement in just about every game played.

The only thing I hate are thee lame ass 30 different courts for the in season tournament. Im sure those courts don't come cheap and I wonder if each team has to buy their own In Season tournament court which likely means more money going into the NBA coiffures

Some day Green will be a recipient of his own antics. He thinks he's the toughest kid in town but he ought to review the tape of how Morris gave Joker a a cheap shot and immediately Joker struck an elbow to the lower back of Morris , causing him to miss some games. Gobert is a 7 footer with tremendous muscles. Green better watch out in the next encounter. If he wants wrestling, he will get some dishes here before he moves to the WWE as the chief villain. :D

Reactions: christoph and jadis
are 10 game sever enough for Draymond?

JWill expects Draymond will be suspended 10 games for chokehold

That should be the minimum. Choke hold, as the name implies, it a dangerous move. For Gobert, the moment he got choked, he didn't know how long Green's choke would last. That's very uncomfortable and scary. And it would appear that Gobert was trying to separate the 2 from further escalation.

• Wow
I really don't expect to see Draymond in a Warriors uniform next year
Yeah, because he's getting to the end of his career. Clearly that organization is willing to put up with anything if they think a player will help them win, as evidenced by their tolerance of Green's physical assault on Poole last year... and their tacit support (i.e., organizational silence) of his well-practiced technique of trying to blind the other team's best player during playoff matchups.

Not only didi the Wolves beat the Warriors but the Wolves are on a 7 game win streak and are 2nd in the WC 0.5 games behind the Nuggs and have the 2nd best record in the NBA. I still have to think that even though Denver nd Celtics are favorites there are going to be many surprises in this years final standings

Just like the Magic-Bird rivalry in the 80's I believe this is the next big rivalry of the NBA......for years to come. Both are outstanding players on upstart teams......great read

Victor vs. Chet has makings of NBA's next intense rivalry

Reactions: jadis and christoph
GSW one week ago were in 2nd place in the WC and now after 4 straight losses thy are now in 8th place. The league is just so good that these ups and downs will be felt by every top tier team I bet before the end of season.

Just like the Magic-Bird rivalry in the 80's I believe this is the next big rivalry of the NBA......for years to come. Both are outstanding players on upstart teams......great read

Victor vs. Chet has makings of NBA's next intense rivalry

I love watching big men basketball lot more than small ball. This rivalry will be a most welcome treat.

• Love

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu