New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Right on Phil

That's exactly what I said here a few days ago. Problem with big guys is their fragile bones.

Remember a Laker Big by the name of Bill Walton

Steve

I don't think Bill as opposed to his son , ever played for the Lakers.. He did win Championship with the Trail Blazers and the Celtics though

Lakers off to a good start tonight vs Houston.

Mike D'Antoni was expected to coach tonight but will not.

40 points in the first quarter. How about the last 2 points of the quarter on a long inbound from MWP to Gasol

Lakers win again, even without Mike D. The can get scarier when high octane Mike D starts to coach.

Lakers win again, even without Mike D. The can get scarier when high octane Mike D starts to coach.

Knicks win again go back out on the road again, Nets win 5th straight and get Gerald Wallace back for the next game.

Mike is running the practices though and watches the game from the Locker room. knees don't allow him , yet, to stand on the lines. He also retained Bickerstaff . Lakers looked good beating the Rockets

Mike is running the practices though and watches the game from the Locker room. knees don't allow him , yet, to stand on the lines. He also retained Bickerstaff . Lakers looked good beating the Rockets

Including Darius Morris and Chris Duhon who played terrific. They both look like they are 5'5" tall

Clippers just beat the Spurs in San Antonio. That 6 wins in row for the Clippers and second win against the Spurs this year.

OKC up next.

D'Antoni debuts tonight with Lakers as Nets visit. Get ready for a 120 point output! (By either team) :D

Bynum's delayed entry to Philly's lineup is good for the Celtics who are in 4th place in the Atlantic Division. :D He turns philosophic in his bowling spree. :)

PHILADELPHIA -- In the middle of defending himself for simply trying to enjoy a Saturday night out at the bowling alley, Andrew Bynum offered some sobering honesty.

"I'm sure some people feel I shouldn't [have bowled]," Bynum said Sunday night. "But I'm kind of taking the position if that happened bowling, what happens dunking? I don't see anything wrong with going bowling."

Terrific game for the Lakers last night in D'Antoni's debut as coach with a 95-90 win over the Nets who BTW looked like a serious contender in the East

Knicks win again and now have best record in the NBA

Kobe remains the league's number one scorer and the Lakers seem to finally have found their swagger

Big game tonight with Clipps in OKC. On ESPN at 7:30 EST

Terrific game for the Lakers last night in D'Antoni's debut as coach with a 95-90 win over the Nets who BTW looked like a serious contender in the East

Knicks win again and now have best record in the NBA

Kobe remains the league's number one scorer and the Lakers seem to finally have found their swagger

Big game tonight with Clipps in OKC. On ESPN at 7:30 EST

Yeah, I saw the last quarter of the Lakers/Nets game and I must say the defense of the Lakers choked the inside game of the Nets down the line with about 6 minutes left and the Nets were leading a by a few points. The Nets then were forced to take long outside shots in about 5-6 possessions which all resulted in missed shots. While LA's offense was well set, with inside passes from Gasol to Howard, which is the way to use a center who is hard to stop once inside the paint. The problem though, is, hack-a-Howard, was used, and Dwight missed a lot of free throws. When Nash returns, things will really be interesting.

Brooklyn and the Knicks both lost too, so did the Clips, the C's and the Lakers.

The surprise of the season for me thus far is the Charlotte Bobcats. After 10 games, they've won 6. Last season, they won 7. So they should be breaking their own record this year. :D

Celtics finally played the kind of game that they're supposed to play with these new players. Terry hitting the tres, Jeff Green finally showing why he was paid $36m for 4 years, and rookie Sullinger contributed. They cannot just rely on oldies Pierce and Garnett. These new guys showed up and beat the Western champs OKC. Yes! :D I'm looking at when Miami is coming to town. :D

Yes, the Clippers dropped another one, this time to the Nets. Very ugly game. Chris Paul not playing well. I think the thumb he injured during the Olympics is acting up again.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu