New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

and how bout houston's blow out win over the knicks by almost 30 points. lin's first game against his former team. and harden, when he gets going, is really hard to stop. he can create his own shot. and first time for me to see one chandler parsons banging in 31 points. knicks D has to be re-checked.

Last edited:
and how bout houston's blow out win over the knicks by almost 30 points. lin's first game against his former team. and harden, when he gets going, is really hard to stop. he can create his own shot. and forst time for me to see one chandler parsons banging in 31 points. knicks D has to be re-checked.

Knicks have a horrible record in Houston :( Harden only goes to his left but no one can stop him going to his left.

With the announcement that Andrew Bynum will be out indefinitely with no timetable for his return, I wonder who takes care of his annual salary or if he should get paid at all while sitting and waiting?

With the announcement that Andrew Bynum will be out indefinitely with no timetable for his return, I wonder who takes care of his annual salary or if he should get paid at all while sitting and waiting?

Bynum was never one of my favorites. Lakers were fortunate to dump him.

NBA contracts are guaranteed so he's getting paid. Usually the contracts are insured. With his history of injuries his may not be so the 76ers could be on the hook.

His bowling team must be happy.

Clippers lost to the Hawks yesterday to go 1 for 4 on their road trip. Not good.

On the other hand (and off topic), Ohio State beat Michigan in football so that's good news.

I grew up in Ohio so that's the game of the year for me.

Right on Phil

That's exactly what I said here a few days ago. Problem with big guys is their fragile bones.

Remember a Laker Big by the name of Bill Walton

I would add in this case, lack of heart too.

Going to the Knicks/Nets tomw night -- should be a blast.

On the other hand (and off topic), Ohio State beat Michigan in football so that's good news.

As a UM grad, this was painful. With Tressel and Rodriguez gone, we were supposed to start winning now.

Unfortunately Andrew is a little kid in a big man's body.

I never liked him as center but I softened a bit over the past 2 years when I saw a few glimpses of greatness (until he took that 3 point shot ;) )

Yeah, he does show flashes. But Philly acquired him to be the man, and he's just not that kind of player.

Yeah, he does show flashes. But Philly acquired him to be the man, and he's just not that kind of player.

Doesn't seem to care about Basketball a lot.. THe Lakers blew out he Mavs .. yet this game didn't tell me much about the Lakers .. The Mavs didn't come to play that night... Sleepwalking , un-involved.. Every team in the NBA experiences games like this one, once in a while during the course of the season. I need a win with a spirited team.. not this almost freebee ...

Bynum was never one of my favorites. Lakers were fortunate to dump him.

NBA contracts are guaranteed so he's getting paid. Usually the contracts are insured. With his history of injuries his may not be so the 76ers could be on the hook.

His bowling team must be happy.

thanks for the info re the insured contracts, wlvca. players are lucky to have these things.

too bad for bynum. to think he has 2 championship rings with the lakers, he could have gone on and on had he concentrated on the game. some good centers who played for their entire career never even had a title.

Clippers lost to the Hawks yesterday to go 1 for 4 on their road trip. Not good.

the clippers are inconsistent in their games. in my observation, they seem to lack a system, which is normally a coach's job. there'a a lot of talent in the personnel so what they need is to jell. season is still early though...

the clippers are inconsistent in their games. in my observation, they seem to lack a system, which is normally a coach's job. there'a a lot of talent in the personnel so what they need is to jell. season is still early though...

Lots of Clipper fans would like to see a replacement for Vinny del Negro. They look better than last year when all they ran was the pick and roll but...

I'd like to see Jeff Van Gundy but it doesn't look like he wants to give up that cushy announcing job with ESPN

Lots of Clipper fans would like to see a replacement for Vinny del Negro. They look better than last year when all they ran was the pick and roll but...

I'd like to see Jeff Van Gundy but it doesn't look like he wants to give up that cushy announcing job with ESPN

I'd like to see Phil in that job as he thumbs his nose at Jim Buss

Phil and Jeanie Buss should team up to buy the Clippers from the unloved Donald Sterling.

That would really tick off little Jimmy Buss.

Bet they are both a little peeved at her brother.

Saw the C's carve out an OT win over the Magic on the road. The story here is Rondo tying John Stockton's streak of 37 straight games with 10+ assists. Magic Johnson holds the all-time streak of 10+ at 46. It speaks a lot of the young PG's game. Always looking to pass to to people in scoring position. The problem is still his jumpshot, he shot an air ball at the closing to regulation, quite uncontested too. If only he has Chris Paul's or D-Will's hands. :)

Not a VDN fan at all as noted several times here -- no offensive imagination whatsoever. I think SVG would be great for them in not Phil Jackson.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu