New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I thought LA would walk away with a big lead, but then again the hack a Dwight is proving to disrupt the offensive rhythm and one of those nights when Houston's bench like Toney Douglas and a big guy Greg Smith throws in 20+ points each, you got to look at those stats when you lose a game like that.

Earlier, Washington, with Redskin phenom RGIII egging the Wizards on at the sidelines, surprised the Heat bigtime. Leading most of the game with incredible offense and defense, the Wizards came in with just 1 win to show and actually showed the defending champs some tricks or 2 in closing out a game. The league has parity indeed. Any team can beat any team on a given night.

Mavericks will play the Clippers tonight in LA.

The return of Elton Brand (glad he didn't re-sign with the Clippers and took the money from the 76'ers) and Chris "Flippy" Kaman.

Three wins in a row for the Clippers since Chauncey Billips returned.

Nets play without Brook Lopez and lose to OKC in overtime.

Blatche is looking like the steal of the offseason. How did so many pass on him?

Nets play without Brook Lopez and lose to OKC in overtime.

Blatche is looking like the steal of the offseason. How did so many pass on him?

Shades of Tom Brady

Even as a Wizard, Blatche's box scores always caught my eyes and I have always wondered why the C's, without a true starting center, never chased him. His salary with the Nets right now is N/A but at the rate he's been doing his job rebounding and scoring, it's got to be pretty sizable.

Even as a Wizard, Blatche's box scores always caught my eyes and I have always wondered why the C's, without a true starting center, never chased him. His salary with the Nets right now is N/A but at the rate he's been doing his job rebounding and scoring, it's got to be pretty sizable.

I know he was considered a bit of a head case, but then the Wizards didn't have much vet leadership.

I know he was considered a bit of a head case, but then the Wizards didn't have much vet leadership.

Or coaches :(

Blatche also came out of HS directly to the pros and although he has been in the league for 7 years, is still only 26.

And without Carmelo.

Knicks bench difference maker here!

Felton is quickly making the fans forget Lin! Much solider and consistent player.

Woo Hoo!!!!! Love it each time the Heat gets whipped! :D

Without Melo and Amare (who he???) :D Knicks show how deep there are. Manpower wise, they've got seasoned bigs on the bench, Rasheed ( I can't believe him battling twice for the rebound and follow up shot in the 4th), Kurt Thomas and Camby. These 3 can spell relief for Chandler and you've got 'fresh' legs lots of times in the game. They could be the Mavericks of 2011, after all, the possess 2 starters of Dallas in Kidd and Chandler. Coach Woodson is no nonsense either. You see the intensity of the Knicks tonight, high 5s and body bumps after big shots, they look primed for the playoffs, and they look really good. Maybe this is their year. It's about time.

*And Knicks drain 18 tres. Who needs Ray Allen anyway? :D

Last edited:
and to hear the two coaches in the huddle at time out with their players was enlightening. Woodson was breathing fire and brimstone to inspire his players whereas Eric Spoelstra was calm and lecturing his players calmly like he was giving a psychology lecture to a bunch of students

Hi

The Knicks are a surprise to me... One thing this year has shown us is the value of a coach ... The NO Saints without Sean Payton are a mediocre team, OTOH NY with Woodson looks like a contender and let's not forget the NEts. I wonder what the Lakers would be with Phil Jackson? unlikely to be hovering around .500 ...
I for one though that D'Antoni would be a respite ... so far it doesn't look good...
Don't count the Heat out just yet .. Come playoff they are mega-dangerous but their road is not as simple as it looked a year ago .. Hotlanta is a good team that can derail some dreams (what's going on in Atlanta these days, their Falcons are surprising the NFL and now the Hawks???!!) .. Hope the Braves don't get the bug else it could be an interesting year in Atlanta ... :)

as good as the Lakers were tonight they couldn't keep up with a much faster and better team and lose once again. We're quarter ways into the season and my impression of the Lakers is that they will need a lot more than a healthy Steve Nash back at the helm to get beyond the first round of playoffs

Looks like what they need is Papa instead of Baby driving the Buss.

In basketball, we know free throws are important, but this kind of free throw shooting is one for the books. Makes Shaq and Dwight's FT shooting looking good. :D

And it's quite funny too, the way the ball arcs down into a potential 'rebound' scenario. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu