New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Dwight Howard, they dump KG not farfetched .. Celtics would have become very dangerous.. A real threat to the Heat.

sounds good to me. :)

Hi

Warning!!! Disgruntled Lakers fan ramblings here

There is no doubt that there is panic in LA Land. The inefficient tinkering of Little Buss have reached catastrophic proportions. Kobe is on its last hurrah's... Maybe a year left. This current situation will deplete them of players that will turn to be assets to other teams: I am not sure D12 will want to remain in this roster nor Gasol who is clearly unhappy there... Steve Nash will not win without some serious help and the Lakers likely have NO high draft choices. Micro-Buss hasn't shown the Basketball knowledge to rebuild a team or to make the right calls or right deals. Mitch Kupchak may become real unhappy and leave. Too many teams will vie for him..

I have the feeling that we, Lakes fan will know a severe drought. I am beginning to feel what is it to be a Dallas Cowboys fan

Hi

Warning!!! Disgruntled Lakers fan ramblings here

There is no doubt that there is panic in LA Land. The inefficient tinkering of Little Buss have reached catastrophic proportions. Kobe is on its last hurrah's... Maybe a year left. This current situation will deplete them of players that will turn to be assets to other teams: I am not sure D12 will want to remain in this roster nor Gasol who is clearly unhappy there... Steve Nash will not win without some serious help and the Lakers likely have NO high draft choices. Micro-Buss hasn't shown the Basketball knowledge to rebuild a team or to make the right calls or right deals. Mitch Kupchak may become real unhappy and leave. Too many teams will vie for him..

I have the feeling that we, Lakes fan will know a severe drought. I am beginning to feel what is it to be a Dallas Cowboys fan

To be honest, how much time does Kobe really have left? His knees are shot.

Celtics win in 2 OT today over the Heat, great win.

Sorry to see that Rondo tore his ACL in the game, bad break for the Celtics.

To be honest, how much time does Kobe really have left? His knees are shot.

I don't know enough about the real state of his knees.. if he is playing with these shot he remains one of the best players in the NBA... So he could be a sub-Kobe for one more year before hanging it. This year wasted the talents of one of the current best NBA players.

I don't know enough about the real state of his knees.. if he is playing with these shot he remains one of the best players in the NBA... So he could be a sub-Kobe for one more year before hanging it. This year wasted the talents of one of the current best NBA players.

Remember him going to Germany last year to the same person who treated ARod? As I've read, his knees are basically bone on bone and Kobe actually didn't practice between games last year (or was it the year before?) because of his knees. His knees have seen a lot of games if you consider the number of post-season games (and Olympics) he's played. More importantly, he didn't have the proper rest time between seasons to allow his knees to heal and it all caught up with him.

Celtics win in 2 OT today over the Heat, great win.

Sorry to see that Rondo tore his ACL in the game, bad break for the Celtics.

Terrible news to start my morning as I just read the news on Rondo. It all drowned the big 2OT win over the Heat. Sigh...

Bad news for the Celts.. Now they don't have a tradeable player ..

Lakers and Celts should look toward next season. Maybe they should start resting the old guys and playing more the young to see what these guys futures hold.

Laker just won a big one, knocked off the Thunder.

That's two in a row. Maybe the Lakers are back!

Laker just won a big one, knocked off the Thunder.

That's two in a row. Maybe the Lakers are back!

lakers just need to glue the pieces together. they have the material.

Lakers looked like a TEAM today. Kobe is learning he doesn't have to be the scoring leader to carry the team. His assists today were sharp and right in the numbers. If Howard can ever learn to man up and shut up and play the game they could be back. Whether they make the play offs is another thing

Frantz

I know you don't agree but watching KD today I still feel that if the game is on the line he's the guy I'm going to for the last shot over LBJ.

Westbrook remains great but still shows some immaturity by being a hot head which influences his game in a negative way

could not watch the game :( .. TV down :(

Not too many people can guard LBJ. Same with KD but the power game is not his forte and in tight games situations, you may need high percentage point , something LBJ can provide and he passes better than KD or almost anyone else whose not a Point Guard... since last year he can finish a team, something he could or would not do in previous years.So it is a toss-up with KD the much better shooter and frankly as good a player.

Come playoff time, we all want to see Durant exhibit mental toughness. James and him, without a doubt are 2 super talented players. James for 8 years languished due to a lack of mental toughness, something that he produced last season til the Finals. KD, should have that come playoff time to elavate him into the league of those players who with their presence singlehandedly willed their teams to win. Time for 'I want the ball in my hands' during crunchtime. I hope KD shows us that this playoffs if not the Finals.

Lakers and Celts should look toward next season. Maybe they should start resting the old guys and playing more the young to see what these guys futures hold.

I'm all for that. If I play fantasy coaching, I'd start Jeff Green and Sullinger at the 3 and the 4. Let Pierce and Terry come off the bench. Reduce their play times except only in the 4th q. Can't bench KG as there is no other capable center to speak of but boy, if Howard as a C's. I'd like some director to teach him how to look mean, howl and bang his chest (like KG). :D

Lakers looked like a TEAM today. Kobe is learning he doesn't have to be the scoring leader to carry the team. His assists today were sharp and right in the numbers.

Kobe had 14 assists in each of the last 2 games and LA won both. His career assists is 5. Assists spark other players to be in the flow to score, and not just look around. Kobe and Melo can be great passers, only if they want to.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu