New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The Grizzlies gave the Heat a tough game tonight and shut LaBron down most of the game.

Heat still pulled it out in the end.

yeah. considering that memphis lost o.j. mayo and rudy gay and didn't get back a de facto young star for them, their performance lately is notable. western teams who will meet the heat in the finals should take not of this kind of drag down grinding game against the heat, it is a good formula. no need for run and gun ala okc last year but to play a deliberate set offense and a semi-zone on defense. otherwise, the heat will blow you out quick in transition in a run and gun attack.

Yeah!!!!!!......... and ban all props!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!......... and ban all props!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack, you mean lebron can't jump over an armored truck for a dunk?:D he gotta do something that has never been done before.:D and if he is in, indeed blake griffin ought to come back too - to revive the jordan/dominique finals.

and, lebron ought to join the 3 point shootout too, or maybe he wants a longer 4 point arc? :D larry bird won 3 in a row then, time for james to do what the 'legends' did. :)

Knicks played a good game basically but lost in the end to the Heat. Something seems to be missing with the Knicks of late.

And OKC vs Clips was a thrilling game. This is gonna be a treat if they meet in the Western playoffs.

The Clippers didn't look so good for the first 3 quarters but staged a great rally in the 4th - but not quite enough.

When the Clippers went to a zone defense it really threw the Thunder off their game.

Couple of questionable calls towards the end, especially when OKC's Serge Ibaka punched Blake Griffin in the jewels - Ibaka should have been tossed with a Flagrant 2. Refs called it a Flagrant 1.

That was one of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen in an NBA game and it was well documented from several camera angles.

Thunder lost some of my respect after that.

and Lakers prevail after twice giving up an 11 point lead in the 4th period

saw a bit of that game. kobe was all fired up and took charge. i rarely see josh smith but boy, his soft slicing passes to al horford inside the paint were amazingly slick and accurate, but he flubbed a last second possession that could have won them the game.

Interesting Monday morning. Tony Parker is sidelined for 4 weeks with an ankle sprain and don't look now but Melo has taken over the scoring leadership

that's tough news for a spurs team whose wins lately have starred tony parker, as duncan and ginobili have clearly taken a lesser role. injuries are the biggest killers in sports.

NBA-Philippines and Brazil on 2013/14 pre-season schedule

Reuters

March 5 (Reuters) - Basketball-mad Philippines will experience live NBA for the first time in October when twice champions the Houston Rockets meet the Indiana Pacers in a pre-season fixture as part of a global schedule of games announced on Tuesday.
The clash on Oct. 10 will be the first pre-season game to be held in southeast Asia and the Philippines, who top the list of countries following the NBA on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter outside the United States.
"Our game in Manila is an exciting opportunity to connect with the passionate basketball fans in the Philippines and across southeast Asia," NBA commissioner David Stern said in a statement.
The NBA's Philippines website (ph.nba.com) added that six other teams would be involved globally in the October schedule including 16-times champions the Los Angeles Lakers.
The NBA has staged 138 pre-season and regular season games abroad since 1978 and will visit Brazil for the first time later this year when six-times champions the Chicago Bulls take on the Washington Wizards.
2013-14 NBA global games schedule:
Oklahoma City Thunder v Fenerbahce, Oct. 5, Istanbul
Philadelphia 76ers v Uxue Bilbao, Oct. 6, Bilbao
Oklahoma City v Philadelphia, Oct. 8, Manchester, England
Houston Rockets v Indiana Pacers, Oct. 10, Manila
Houston v Indiana, Oct. 13, Taipei
Chicago Bulls v Washington Wizards, Oct. 12, Rio de Janeiro
Golden State Warriors v Los Angeles Lakers, Oct. 15, Beijing
Golden State v Los Angeles, Oct. 18, Shanghai (Writing by Tom Pilcher in London, editing by Mark Meadows)

Hey Jim you lurking? All you can get for our box okay? I'll be sure to give Phil a ticket! :D

P-A-C-E-R-S in Manila!!!!

NBA-Philippines and Brazil on 2013/14 pre-season schedule

Reuters

March 5 (Reuters) - Basketball-mad Philippines will experience live NBA for the first time in October when twice champions the Houston Rockets meet the Indiana Pacers in a pre-season fixture as part of a global schedule of games announced on Tuesday.
The clash on Oct. 10 will be the first pre-season game to be held in southeast Asia and the Philippines, who top the list of countries following the NBA on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter outside the United States.

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was just dreaming last week about a plan to visit Boston with my son this year end. It was was lingering in my thoughts but there were some obstacles to make it happen but in the light of this news, all I can say is, Boston can wait. :D

Hey Jim you lurking? All you can get for our box okay? I'll be sure to give Phil a ticket! :D

P-A-C-E-R-S in Manila!!!!

Oh please please please!!! Jack, I'll be sure to root for your Pacers. They were my adopted team in those Larry Bird coaching years. Any team with an ex-Celtic in there is like a second home to me. :D

Rockets - Pacers in Manila will be a sellout, but a Celtics - Lakers will be a national holiday!

Rockets - Pacers in Manila will be a sellout, but a Celtics - Lakers will be a national holiday!

Fingers crossed it will be at MOA. Jerry, sama ka? :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu