New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Fingers crossed it will be at MOA. Jerry, sama ka? :)

Jack my buddy, my son woke up and I broke the news to him, and the possible tickets, he said please please please please ask Uncle Jack for 1 more ticket. :D He is a closet Rockets fan. In front of me and beside me during Celtics games, he is a Celtics fan but of course. :D

Rockets - Pacers in Manila will be a sellout, but a Celtics - Lakers will be a national holiday!

Oh yeah, and like those NFL games, fans may be camping outside the arena the night BEFORE!

Errr, just don't bring in the Heat, it will spoil everything. :D

I shall ask the big bro if it's in MOA and ask Sec. M if it's Araneta C. :D

How can I miss this event. This will be at MOA as I saw Hans Sy gracing the news conference with NBA officials.

I better start ordering those Celtics uniform shirts. :D

That's great news for you guys in the Phillipines. The MOA arena and complex appear to be excellent facilities.

The Rockets and Pacers are both good teams, too.

Hope you get to go and have a great time.

That's great news for you guys in the Phillipines. The MOA arena and complex appear to be excellent facilities.

The Rockets and Pacers are both good teams, too.

Hope you get to go and have a great time.

Thanks W. And it sure would be great if the Clips come to town too one day. My son loves Blake a lot. He raves at those flying dunks.

OKC vs LAL now. Star power. LAL 2 games from 8th spot.

Last edited:
Phil what channel?

Yikes. Will call to subscribe now. Thanks Phil!

If OKC gets to the Finals against Miami, I'd like to see a more intense Kevin Durant out there. I guess since he's not going to bulk up ala James' frame, he needs then to show the same fire and intensity of James as we saw last season. I saw it in James when he took the task to 'stop' and guard DRose a couple of years ago in the playoffs. Then he took on KD too with the same ' I-wanna-stop-you' mode last season. James seems to want to prove to the world that he is Hercules reborn, he has the world now on his shoulders (a job made easier with 2 top sidekicks around and a phalanx of outside shooters) and I feel KD needs to have that mindset in the coming playoffs if they intend to take the title away. As it is, OKC has only 2 or 3 reliable scorers and we know now that a team needs 7 or 8 consistent contributors on offense to get things done. A team does not live by defense alone.

When I saw the score I thought it was the third quarter!

Phil, turns out I had it all along buried deep (channel 175). The lady at Sky was kind enough to tell me. :D

Phil, turns out I had it all along buried deep (channel 175). The lady at Sky was kind enough to tell me. :D

And I think that should be a HD channel too as the non-HD is on 84, Jack. A large HD screen would make you feel like at courtside. :)

watching Lakers vs Thunder last night once again brings to light the woeful inadequacies of the Lakers porous defense. Even if they make the playoffs they will have a quick exit in the first round. Durant and Westbrook looked unstoppable and the speed by which they execute left the Lakers in their wake

watching Lakers vs Thunder last night once again brings to light the woeful inadequacies of the Lakers porous defense. Even if they make the playoffs they will have a quick exit in the first round. Durant and Westbrook looked unstoppable and the speed by which they execute left the Lakers in their wake

Down with d' Antoni !!!

Down with d' Antoni !!!

I was reading on a blog a few days ago that Kobe and Nash were taking game control into their own hands by trying to slow down D'Antoni's run and gun offense

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu