New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Skullcandy is now offering Blake Griffin headphones. Perfect for Clipper fans and "audiophiles" alike!

Blake Griffin Headphones.jpg

Skullcandy is now offering Blake Griffin headphones. Perfect for Clipper fans and "audiophiles" alike!

View attachment 8405

blake's a popular guy. my son loves his 'stuffs'. he asked me to buy blake's hyperdunk signature shoes a couple of years ago when i was in sf. and it was all sold out.

Your son is a very wise young man!

Clippers have Charlotte tonight at home - they should win that one.

Then the Clippers play the Pacers on Thursday night in Indianapolis - should be a much more interesting game.

Your son is a very wise young man!

Clippers have Charlotte tonight at home - they should win that one.

Then the Clippers play the Pacers on Thursday night in Indianapolis - should be a much more interesting game.

IMO the Pacers to date are the only team who I feel can compete with the Heat

IMO the Pacers to date are the only team who I feel can compete with the Heat

same here, steve. and probably our resident pacers fan jack would feel the same way too but i know he's crossing his fingers. :D

grainger is back and hope he works his way into top shape in a couple of months. imo, pacers biggest weapon over the heat will be hibbert and west. hibbert has shown brilliant moments as a center and west, when he gets into the groove, can be hard to stop too. and of course the 2 'georges', paul and hill will have to carry the load as well. i've always like this hard worker hansbrough, good role player.

same here, steve. and probably our resident pacers fan jack would feel the same way too but i know he's crossing his fingers. :D

grainger is back and hope he works his way into top shape in a couple of months. imo, pacers biggest weapon over the heat will be hibbert and west. hibbert has shown brilliant moments as a center and west, when he gets into the groove, can be hard to stop too. and of course the 2 'georges', paul and hill will have to carry the load as well. i've always like this hard worker hansbrough, good role player.

I'd cross my toes if I could :D

The Denver Nuggets have looked really strong of late. Talk about an abundance of good players.

Warriors are fading - lost to the Pacers tonight - and the Nuggets are coming on in the West.

Only player I really don't like on the Nuggets is Andre Miller.

Have to like George Karl though.

I think Denver did very well for themselves in the Carmelo Anthony trade and then picked up Andre Iguodala from the 76ers.

Hi

Looking at yesterday's Kings Heat game you can see how formidable the Heat are. Most is said about their offense. This team defense is equally formidable. The Heat can shut out most any team in the NBA, almost at will. The Pacers are not that great offensively to start with. The Heat can flat-out outshoot any team in the NBA. Barring injuries, I don't see the Team in the East, least of these the Pacers that can play them. BTW they went yesterday for their straight 12 wins ...
I'd like to see them playing the Spurs for a competitive NBA Finals, if it is the Thunders it could be a virtual sweep you know 4 to 1 ...

Hi

Looking at yesterday's Kings Heat game you can see how formidable the Heat are. Most is said about their offense. This team defense is equally formidable. The Heat can shut out most any team in the NBA, almost at will. The Pacers are not that great offensively to start with. The Heat can flat-out outshoot any team in the NBA. Barring injuries, I don't see the Team in the East, least of these the Pacers that can play them. BTW they went yesterday for their straight 12 wins ...
I'd like to see them playing the Spurs for a competitive NBA Finals, if it is the Thunders it could be a virtual sweep you know 4 to 1 ...

no doubt, the heat thrives on their dee. pat riley style of bruising, banging and clamping ala riley's ny knicks in the 90s. and that team went to the finals too, with virtually no offensive superstar save for patrick ewing. the heat's d forces a lot of turnovers and results in easy 2's on the other end. hard to design an offense to battle that kind of a d, unless you have dirk nowitzki inside and a jason terry outside. and the heat's offense is primed on a 'quadrangle', 4 outside snipers or even 5 that could kill you at any given time. and now they added ray allen and rashard lewis who can come in with fresh legs, as if you don't have enough problems with chalmers, battier, mike miller, and yes, lebron james who could thrive if the league invents a 4 point line. :D and same here, i'd like to see the spurs meet them in the end, as i feel okc is now a 2 man game, and you need to just shut out 1 of them, and there you are with the 4-1. well, here's hoping the clipper with good material can solidify their play down the line. let's see.

Quietly the Pacers have taken over 2nd place in the East from the Knicks. Where are the Knicks? With so much talent, what's going on out there? I hate to think that it's because they lost Rasheed to a season ending foot surgery, or losing him forever. :D

Big game tonight - Clippers versus Pacers in Indianapolis.

Should be fun to watch, but its too bad that Hibbert will miss the game. Prefer to see both teams at full strength. Granger is back from injury.

Clippers are healthy among starters but Eric Bledsoe may not play. Jamal Crawford is back after missing a game to be with his wife for the birth of their third child.

great game by the clippers so far. i'd love to see blake and paul going up against james and wade in the event the finals boils down to them. manpower wise, the clips have it deep. they just have to be consistent by playing in a good system.

Yep, Clippers take the Pacers on the road. Let the Pacers back in the game at the end though.

So many here contend the Pacers will challenge the Heat....guess you have to put the Clippers in that category, too! ;)

Yep, Clippers take the Pacers on the road. Let the Pacers back in the game at the end though.

So many here contend the Pacers will challenge the Heat....guess you have to put the Clippers in that category, too! ;)

As long as they do not slide like the Knicks are doing now, we hope the best for any team to beat the Heat. The Heat has proven to have staying power. They can roll at full throttle for 4 full quarters or even more. Other teams play 2-3 strong quarters and that is where the Heat has the advantage right now. And young, tough pressing teams like the Pacers, or the Thunder or Clippers have that advantage of slugging out 4 full quarters with them. Come playoff time, the team that plays good relentless ball on both ends will win. Pacers and Thunder may not be deep enough, but the Clips are deep. Who knows they might peak in the proper time come June.

That's what I am hoping for. Clippers weathered one storm when Chris Paul was out with a bruised knee.

The Grizzlies gave the Heat a tough game tonight and shut LaBron down most of the game.

Heat still pulled it out in the end.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu