New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

how many games left for LA?

Melo and the Knicks are on fire with their 11 straight win and Melo grabs 40 and trails KD by 0.1 ppg for the scoring title

it's a welcome sight to see the knicks back in their winning ways. after all, they have a solid line up with melo the black hole shooting at will. :D they are practicing consistency and good sign so far.

How has Melo fared with King James guarding him?

How has Melo fared with King James guarding him?

most likely melo's not going to score 60 points. :D but on nov.2, 2012, opening night of the knicks at madison square garden, melo poured in 30 against james' 23 and james in lots of occasion was on melo. melo has the height so he can shoot his quick pop shots over james and i feel that he and KD are among the few players who could give james a big challenge on his defensive game.

Clippers up by 7 over the Lakers at the half.

Dwight Howard has 16 points for the Lakers so big game for him. Jamal Crawford has 14 for the Clippers.

Kobe has 9 assists thus far, only 4 points. Chris Paul with 8 assists, 9 ponts.

I'm not even sure Duncetoni thought about that at all.

so Lakers once again find themselves 1/2 game out of 8th. It's becoming unwatchable..

But here is my question of the day, as an aside and totally unrelated......

I have wondered for years what those little black boxes the refs wear on their belts in the back of their pants which they alway do something to with the onset of play. Are these some form of time clock as I have wondered about the accuracy if each ref is controlling their own

I added a second link above but you were too quick to post!. I don't know the details of its operation.

Looking at the remaining 3 games for the Jazz and 4 remaining for the Lakers, the schedule seems to favor the Jazz. Lakers have the 2nd of a back to back tonight vs Portland and they have yet to complete back to back wins this season

Anyone watching KnicKs vs OKC. Knicks and Melo are for real as they are beating up the Thunder 65-56 at half

Not getting too excited about the Knicks yet. Woodson still has to prove he can win a first round series. And it's looking more and more like the Knicks will play the Celtics in the first round. Don't think they'll beat the Heat but could give them a tough series.

Not getting too excited about the Knicks yet. Woodson still has to prove he can win a first round series. And it's looking more and more like the Knicks will play the Celtics in the first round. Don't think they'll beat the Heat but could give them a tough series.

too bad the knicks has to be paired with the c's. i was hoping the c's to take on atlanta so the heat can still meet the c's, the knicks or the pacers somewhere down the line. c 's can get out of the 1st round and the knicks with better personnel can hopefully give the heat a good series. just when amare was getting into the flow, he gets injured. tough luck.

Lakers live for another day. They control their own destiny as the Jazz won as well. Kobe goes out with a huge injury which looked like an achilles injury as well as right and left knee injuries that preceded the ankle by only a few plays

Steph Curry. How great is this kid with 45 points. Gasol also plays his old self and has a triple double
Lakers 118-Warriors 116

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu