New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Pacers couldn't rent so much as buy a bucket in the fourth. This is what I was afraid of. They go cold, they get slaughtered.

Pacers couldn't rent so much as buy a bucket in the fourth. This is what I was afraid of. They go cold, they get slaughtered.

Jack, I'd like to view it as at least the Pacers got game 1 and not head into Indy 0-2. :) There's going to be games like these for the Knicks (or the Heat) in a 7-games series that an offensive run is almost impossible to contain. That 4th q offensive show tonight by the Knicks was incredible. Hope the hands of the Pacers get hot at home. Hold serve and it wil be 3-1. Fingers crossed. :)

Jack, I'd like to view it as at least the Pacers got game 1 and not head into Indy 0-2. :) There's going to be games like these for the Knicks (or the Heat) in a 7-games series that an offensive run is almost impossible to contain. That 4th q offensive show tonight by the Knicks was incredible. Hope the hands of the Pacers get hot at home. Hold serve and it wil be 3-1. Fingers crossed. :)

Anybody's series, but bottom line is Pacers have homecourt. What they can't do, but is their biggest weakness, is commit careless, stupid TOs. It's been a signature of theirs this year.

Grizz have the right kind of team to give the Heat trouble. Strong upfront with a very quick PG. Also have a couple of different looks to throw at Lebron with Tony Allen and Tayshaun Prince.

Personally can't believe Woodson was snubbed. Woodson turned this flawed team into a group of overachievers that won 50+ games and was red hot the last month or two of the season.

Great game Spurs and GSW. GSW almost blew a 20 point lead but won 100-91

GSW could easily have been going home up 2-0

Indeed ..
Meanwhile the Bulls win woke up the Heat and the results was brutal ... Lebron James is one of the best player I have seen... Truly believe he is one of the best ever. I hate him and the whole team but since the Lakers of the 80;s I have not seen such cohesion in the way the ball is distributed. They score when they need to and they clamp you down the same way .. Easily .. Chicago was over-matched, overwhelmed outplayed ..

Barring injury to LBJ these Heat will go to the Finals and beat whomever in 5 games. I hate (but grudgingly respect) this team

Great game Spurs and GSW. GSW almost blew a 20 point lead but won 100-91

GSW could easily have been going home up 2-0

I love this kid Klay Thompson. So fun to watch. And with Steph Curry, and GS's future looks bright. This Warriors team reminds me of OKC last year. Full of firepower. Can they upset the Spurs just like OKC did last time? They've got a chance, I think.

so, will we see D. Rose emerge for game 3 or is the D Rose watch this year finally over

The million $ quesion. For a guy medically cleared to play since March, there's just something in the mind of Rose that most cannot see. Maybe he's a perfectionist, aiming to come back at the level before he left instead of slowly getting into the team's flow. It would have been nicer had Deng and Hinrich been healthy, and Rose wouldn't be so pressured into making his team win.

The million $ quesion. For a guy medically cleared to play since March, there's just something in the mind of Rose that most cannot see. Maybe he's a perfectionist, aiming to come back at the level before he left instead of slowly getting into the team's flow. It would have been nicer had Deng and Hinrich been healthy, and Rose wouldn't be so pressured into making his team win.

That's not what I was hearing. Not so long ago they reported that Rose still couldn't jump and dunk a ball.

One can only hypothesize that the injury was more severe than they let on. Remember he has a real serious issue with his hips; guys don't normally tear ACLs via non-contact injuries whereas women do. Just watch him cut pre-injury. His knee collapses into valgus very easily eg. he was a knee injury waiting to happen.

Usually for males, the ACL tears when the knee is flexed and internally rotated and the leg is hit from the side eg. the ligaments are slack and can't properly stabilize the knee joint.

That's not what I was hearing. Not so long ago they reported that Rose still couldn't jump and dunk a ball.

One can only hypothesize that the injury was more severe than they let on. Remember he has a real serious issue with his hips; guys don't normally tear ACLs via non-contact injuries whereas women do. Just watch him cut pre-injury. His knee collapses into valgus very easily eg. he was a knee injury waiting to happen.

Usually for males, the ACL tears when the knee is flexed and internally rotated and the leg is hit from the side eg. the ligaments are slack and can't properly stabilize the knee joint.

if so, that is bad news for the bulls.

Truly believe That they shouldn't play him. I can't imagine how he would suddenly become efectiive after such s long layoff. Better try to get whatever they can from the others

Trivia time while waiting for tomorrow's games. Just read that Klay Thompson is the son for former LAL journeyman center Mychal Thompson and has a brother named Mychel. :D This kid is presently my favorite player in lieu of any Celtics playing in the 2nd round. :D Drafted 11th in 2011, I looked up who were drafted before him and to me, only No.1 pick Kyrie Irving is noteworthy. What foresight by the GS GM.

EL SEGUNDO – Lakers forward Pau Gasol underwent a successful FAST Technique procedure on both knees this morning, it was announced by the team.

During the procedure, which was performed by Dr. Steve Yoon of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Group, a probe was inserted into Gasol’s knees, which directed ultrasound wavelengths to debride degenerated tissue of Gasol’s patellar tendons non-surgically. Gasol will also receive autologous stem cell injections, which will stimulate regeneration of his tissue. The injections will be administered next week at Kerlan-Jobe by Dr. Yoon.

Gasol is expected to make a full recovery and will return to basketball activities in approximately 12 weeks.

tough loss for GSW. They just couldn't get it going at all

my heart roots for the warriors but my mind wants s.a. to win and possibly advance to the finals. warriors are a young a learning team. experience is the best teacher and the spurs is a sage in this regard. parker shows he can be unconscious too and his scoring is very impt to the spurs cause. curry and klay became mortals tonight as coach pop adjusted his defense to their plays.

my heart roots for the warriors but my mind wants s.a. to win and possibly advance to the finals. warriors are a young a learning team. experience is the best teacher and the spurs is a sage in this regard. parker shows he can be unconscious too and his scoring is very impt to the spurs cause. curry and klay became mortals tonight as coach pop adjusted his defense to their plays.

did you see the basket Parker made driving to the basket, gets fouled and as he is falling backwards onto his butt, throws the ball up off balance and makes the basket

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu