New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

No way is that happening. This is a typical Stephen Smith its a done deal, LwBron is going to the Knicks made up rumor, IMHO.

Chicago hanging in. Good sign. Gotta hand it to this crew. Hard workers, undermanned, but still fighting.

You have to get physical with the Heat and the Bulls are down with that. 60 pts after 3rd Q -- it's a scrum.

Last edited:
NATE ROHHHBINSON!!!! I love that sound coming out of Marv Albert's voice! Big win for the Bulls, without Deng and Hinrich even. Boy, these guys are gutsy. And one can see the 'system' in Coach Thibs style. I see D.Rose on the bench cheering them on.

Watching the GSW vs Spurs I still feel Steph curry has the best shot in basketball. Kid will be MVP one day. Great attitude. Effortless shot. Reminds me of a young Ray Allen. BTW did you know that Steph Curry's dad is Del Curry.

If D Rose decides to play,IMO that's the only way the Bulls have a chance. All we know so far is the series is going to go at least 5 games.

I don't think he's going to play (my guess), but nice to see the Bulls put a little scare into the Heat.

If D Rose decides to play,IMO that's the only way the Bulls have a chance. All we know so far is the series is going to go at least 5 games.

Against the Heat, the Bulls have got to savor every win. It is so hard earned. Just staying close with them is a feat, and not being blown away in the 3rd and 4th where the Heat are most potent. The Heat will come back next game no doubt. Maybe James will do his 45 point salvo. Their outside shots weren't falling but on a good night, that will be the dagger. Bulls have a depleted lineup but that is what makes them dangerous too. A guy like Nate Robinson is not predictable like other star point guards where there can be a designed defense. He can scoot past bigger and older defenders and he's a guy you don't expect to do damage. But when he does, expect the Bulls to be on the winning end. Brooklyn had a taste of that in a triple OT loss.

Watching the GSW vs Spurs I still feel Steph curry has the best shot in basketball. Kid will be MVP one day. Great attitude. Effortless shot. Reminds me of a young Ray Allen. BTW did you know that Steph Curry's dad is Eddie Curry.

Steve,

I love this kid too. How the GS management has the 'eye' to retain him and ship out Monta Ellis is good move. To me, both were very good I wouldn't know whom to choose really. Didn't know bout his dad so I clicked and found that his dad was an long range shooter, not Eddie but Dell. :) I vaguely remember Dell in his Hornets days.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1629395-sweet-shooting-runs-in-steph-currys-nba-family

Unbelievable finish in double OT. Spurs win after GSW gives up a 16 point lead.

What a game! When each point counts, I was lamenting to myself near the end of the 3rd when Warriors were up 17 and the Spurs hit a 3 with like 4 seconds left and Curry committed an inbound error and next they fouled a Spur for 2 free shots. Without that we would have gone for the 3rd OT. Warriors are young and will commit silly errors. Gotta hand it to the Spurs veterans, specially Manu who hit a 3 after missing one just moments ago. Experience is the best teacher. But boy, Curry was magnificent. Too bad GS had to take a loss.

Wow, didnt want to stay up for the second half. Missed out.

Dell was a little bigger than his son, had the same super quick release, but nowhere near the ball skills, vision, etc. Was more of a Vinnie Johnson type though rarely posted up like VJ.

Interesting to see which way they go. The linked article makes Del Negro look pretty good - and relatively speaking his record with the Clippers is the best by any of their other head coaches.

Surprised no strong rumors about alternative head coaches have emerged.

Clippers management is in a tough spot - have to keep Chris Paul happy without knowing for certain whether he will re-sign or not

Interesting to see which way they go. The linked article makes Del Negro look pretty good - and relatively speaking his record with the Clippers is the best by any of their other head coaches.

Surprised no strong rumors about alternative head coaches have emerged.

Clippers management is in a tough spot - have to keep Chris Paul happy without knowing for certain whether he will re-sign or not

Good bit about Vinny and the tension among the Clips players about halfway down the page:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9239387/thirty-questions-part-2

CP3 may have some conditions upon staying.

The idea of the Heat winning again is nauseating, but I don't see anyone, Pacers or otherwise, beating them.

Grizz have best chance IMO.

After tonight's Grizz' win over OKC for a 1-1 split, I am beginning to see that capability by the Grizzlies. Solid game on both ends and excellent player rotation by Lionel Hollins. And they almost won game 1 too. OKC's got their work cut out for them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu