New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

you guys might be interested in this taken from today

Most replied to thread [New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season]-----------Replies: 4,040 Views: 109,413

Most viewed thread [What's Spinning Tonight]
Most popular forum [General Audio Discussions]

I will add to the count...Spurs can't miss a shot tonight. Raining three's on the Heat. They just broke the Final's record with 15 3-pointers and 6 minutes left.

Green and Neal took over the game when their big 3 were just average

what a great game. Spurs totally dominated

Phil, the Spurs might not have to win 2 in Miami

I really hope so, Steve. And fingers crossed. I made that hunch by assuming a tough team like Miami will roar back at least once on the road. Good sign for the Spurs today, that their young legs, young investments picked by their heady GM Buford are paying off. Green, Neal and Leonard are stepping up to the task and they really need to do that to badger a 48 minute team like Miami. And again, my faith and hope is on Coach Pop to draw the battle plan to become a champion once again. GO SPURS - 2 MORE WINS!

Last edited:
I still believe that James gets flustered when he's playing behind and his shot accuracy suffers.Saw it in Cleveland as well as his first few finals appearances for the Heat

So true. James likes to believe he is a streak shooter and his opponents want to believe he is a streak miss-er. Once he misses he misses a lot, and vice versa. Coach Pop also figured out a way to clamp down James' targets, tapes will show he does a lot of drives inside then passes outside, and the presence of bigs inside bothers James.

Parker to have MRI on hamstring. Hope he'll be ok.

you guys might be interested in this taken from today

most replied to thread [new album & the beginning of basketball season]-----------replies: 4,040 views: 109,413

most viewed thread [what's spinning tonight]
most popular forum [general audio discussions]

i love this game!

And it's quite surprising that no team is taking Brian Shaw yet. Shaw just finished a 5 hour interview with the Nets and the news is that it's Kidd who is the frontrunner.

I don't care how good he is. He will be a coach some day but this scenario reminds me when Magic coached the Lakers.

And maybe Kidd out to start as a TV analyst first. :)

yeah...just like that. kidd retired. presented himself as a coach to be, and actually got it before shaw, karl, hollins...maybe he's got some good rapport with the owner. :)

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9378352/brooklyn-nets-hire-jason-kidd-sources

"Kidd's hiring came after the Nets met with Brian Shaw for five hours Wednesday. Sources told ESPN.com that, although Shaw had been targeted by the Nets for some time and made a strong presentation during Wednesday's interview, Kidd convinced Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov and his advisers that he is ready to jump directly into the lead seat on an NBA bench despite the fact that he has no prior coaching experience.

"Jason Kidd has a long and legendary history with the Nets and with the city of New York," Prokhorov said. "He has the fire in the belly we need, and has achieved as a player everything the Brooklyn Nets are striving to achieve. We believe he will lead us there. Welcome home, Jason."

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu