New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Here's my own bet on Howard's choice.

If he wants to win a title quick - Dallas or GSW.

If he wants to sell more endorsements globally, specially in China and still have a title shot - Houston.

If he wants to engage in teaching/learning NBA titles but get the best contract - LA Lakers.

If he wants to be himself and still get his money - Atlanta. :D

Here's my own bet on Howard's choice.

If he wants to win a title quick - Dallas or GSW.

If he wants to sell more endorsements globally, specially in China and still have a title shot - Houston.

If he wants to engage in teaching/learning NBA titles but get the best contract - LA Lakers.

If he wants to be himself and still get his money - Atlanta. :D

Gone to the Rockets

Short term pain for the Lakers but longer term gain with Howard gone.

completely agree although I would have loved to see him go to GSW as that would have been a heck of a team

I thought Golden State was positioning to get him but then saw they signed Igoudala out of the blue. Didn't see that coming.

Warriors will be even tougher next year. Bad news for the Clippers.

Question now is if LAL will get some 'picks' of the Rockets via sign and trade or just lose Howard for nothing.

They say the Lakers prefer to just lose him as it frees up so much salary cap whereas a sign and trade doesn't

Makes sense, Steve. Lakers has lots of money now to buy free agents.

So West teams are signing and East teams are divesting.

So West teams are signing and East teams are divesting.

Looks like it. Though Ainge has not 'fully' divested as Rondo is still in.

Spurs got Bellinelli from the Bulls. Bulls to release Rip Hamilton. Bulls should be looking to add some big names. Like Josh Smith for Boozer. :)

Looks like it. Though Ainge has not 'fully' divested as Rondo is still in.

Spurs got Bellinelli from the Bulls. Bulls to release Rip Hamilton. Bulls should be looking to add some big names. Like Josh Smith for Boozer. :)

Bulls really wanted to resign Bellinelli but already in luxury tax. Spurs the perfect team because well coached teams put role players in positions to excel -- he should thrive in SA.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu