New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Meanwhile, Celtics looking to cement their hold on 1st in the Atlantic against formidable Denver team. Sounds a bit strange, but it can be as accurate as can be. :D C's team looks like the Sixers team, with a few veterans left and lots of young blood running around bursting with energy. The only thing left is to guide them to a proper place.

Meanwhile, Celtics looking to cement their hold on 1st in the Atlantic against formidable Denver team. Sounds a bit strange, but it can be as accurate as can be. :D C's team looks like the Sixers team, with a few veterans left and lots of young blood running around bursting with energy. The only thing left is to guide them to a proper place.

or how about the Lakers with the best bench in the league

Burroughs showdown seemed to have awakened the knicks. now swamping the magic.

And the Celtcs indeed cement their hold on their division,beating an above 500 Denver team and are now 2 games up 2nd place Philly, despite sub .500. :D

I'm beginning to feel Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace are not bad pick ups after all. And Ainge, if this goes on, will not get the flak from C's fans to trading away Pierce and KG for fresh draft picks. If this goes on, Barkley may be shockingly right in calling for Brad Stevens as COTY, and I humbly nominate Ainge for EOTY. :D This is fantasy basketball at its best. :D

Here comes the C's again, now on a 3-game winning streak, annihilating the Knicks by 41 points and stopping the Knicks own win streak at 2. The future suddenly looks bright for these green kids.

My son just fed me this: What do the Knicks, Nets and Titanic have in common?
They are all at the bottom of the Atlantic. :D

All eyes on Kobe's season debut in a hour.

Good one!

'Nuther good one. You're on a roll!

nice win by the pacers over the heat. playoff atmosphere game. it's going to be some rivalry and the chase for homecourt is all over the minds of the both teams.

After the Knicks massacre, the Nets have piled up a 3 game winning streak after beating the Clippers soundly tonight.. And are now even threatening to take the first place from the C's. :D

Interesting. 3/15 teams in the East .500 or above. Conversely, 13/15 teams in the West .500 or above as of today.

It seems to me that the winner of the Atlantic Division, even though sporting a losing record, will be seeded 4th. That is an undue advantage as they don't have to take on the 1st seed and be slaughtered immediately. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu