jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Siakam has 32.wow

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
OK, as a Torontonian- I'm embarrassed by the Drake thing. However, these Raptors are really making it exciting.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My son said he saw a clip wherein the Raptors fans were boo'ing Paul Pierce - for picking them to win the title. Correction, they were chanting 'Paul Pierce Sucks'. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
OK, as a Torontonian- I'm embarrassed by the Drake thing. However, these Raptors are really making it exciting.

as someone who was born in Toronto but a Warriors fan I have to admit that last night's game was fabulous. They outplayed and outclassed the Warriors.

as I said, too much rest, too much Pascal Siakam, some VanVleet and not enough KD

Interesting that they were able to contain Kawhi. It was the rest of the Raptors who stepped up

Reactions: jadis and Kcin

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
as someone who was born in Toronto but a Warriors fan I have to admit that last night's game was fabulous. They outplayed and outclassed the Warriors.

as I said, too much rest, too much Pascal Siakam, some VanVleet and not enough KD

Interesting that they were able to contain Kawhi. It was the rest of the Raptors who stepped up

Have you now declared officially for the Warriors and given up on the Lakers? Looks like it. ;)

Steve Williams

No I never give up on the Lakers. I used to live in the Bay Area and adopted the Warriors as I went to a lot of their games

June 30 however will be the start of summer deal signings and there are a lot of speculation as to who will be jumping from one team to another.

The Clippers could be the big surprise this year amongst rumors of big stars possibly joining the Clipps

Of course the Lakers will have to wait for LeBron and his cronies to decide who they want to play on the team. I see no relief in the Lakers dysfunction and ow with the Magic/Pelinka/Jeannie fiasco I see no resolution

Steve Williams

I thought Cousins was only so so last night but as I said they all looked rusty from 10 days off

But here finally is the long awaited news.I hope I was wrong

Report: Durant expected to return midway through Finals

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/05/31/report-kevin-durant-return-finals-midpoint

But if the Warriors were rusty after 10 days off one can only speculate as to KD's stamina but we can hope

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
IMO, the Warriors have to toughen up their defense, particularly on how to limit Siakam and Van Vleet, who combined for 47 points. Had they 2 scored only 37, Warriors would have won by 1. :D But Siakam will be hard to stop if he runs amuck as he is very mobile inside and outside. I wonder who his trainer is, gotta tell Ainge about him. :D Once the hot shooting of the Raptors dies down, the Warriors will have an easier time. And KD, possibly coming in like Willis Reed on Game 3 assuming they are down 0-2, will be proving his worth, practice or no practice. :)

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Siakam shot 82.4%

Incredible. I mean, do they even have a basketball league in Cameroon? We here have a pro league since 1975 but nobody ever went to the NBA. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

The Lakers Nation will never be the same nor will the ship be righted as long as the King remains a Laker.

Can't wait to see all of the young team traded at the end of June so that the King can recruit people who will play with him

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing