New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

As they say, winning is contagious :)

:) shades of the Giants Superbowl run? ;)

The Heat are formidable .. It looks like they have settled the leadership problem in the following fashion.. While James is the best player on the team, the leader is D-Wade,... NY or any team in the East doesn't look like they can unseat them .. Next year? Maybe.. This year? Highly Unlikely

:) shades of the Giants Superbowl run? ;)

The Heat are formidable .. It looks like they have settled the leadership problem in the following fashion.. While James is the best player on the team, the leader is D-Wade,... NY or any team in the East doesn't look like they can unseat them .. Next year? Maybe.. This year? Highly Unlikely

Not so sure. Look at the matchups. And Wade is no spring chicken and no way he could guard Lin. And I think the Knicks front line (Chandler, Stoudemaire, Anthony) is every bit the equal if not better than the Heat. Then it comes down to the bench and I think the Knicks have it there, esp with the acquisition of JR Smith. The Heat just don't have the bench what with paying Lebron, Wade and Bosch. The Knicks have Jeffries and Shumpert for defense, and Novak to shoot 3s. So that's a nine man rotation already and not going to go deeper than that in the playoffs.

Thursday evening should prove illuminating: NY at Miami, followed by Lakers at OKC. I expect both home teams to put a whoopin' on the visitors.

Thursday evening should prove illuminating: NY at Miami, followed by Lakers at OKC. I expect both home teams to put a whoopin' on the visitors.

No and yes. :) OT here. Melo will have had a game under his belt :)

No and yes. :) OT here. Melo will have had a game under his belt :)

I'm with Ron on this one

Melo is really out of tempo

BTW, Kobe's speech to the press yesterday after their loss to Phoenix seems to have really motivated the team tonight as they're killing the Blazers and up by 28 early in the second

Spurs have won 11 in a row, Ginobli is back and yet I can't see them winning the West

I feel the same too about the Spurs. Steve. Coach Popovich is a great coach and has a great system. He still can extract the best performance out of Parker and Duncan somehow. Their bench isn't deep really but still they manage to win a lot of games these days. But come playoff time, their age and lack of depth would be telling.

I see the West coming down to OKC vs Mavs. OKC will have home court advantage. I see it going 6-7 games with OKC winning the West (unless of course we should revisit this after March 15-trade dead line)

I see the West coming down to OKC vs Mavs. OKC will have home court advantage. I see it going 6-7 games with OKC winning the West (unless of course we should revisit this after March 15-trade dead line)

Some sportswriter suggested Gasol for Anthony. Yeah if you're a Lakers fan!

Some sportswriter suggested Gasol for Anthony. Yeah if you're a Lakers fan!

Gasol will be dealt before this year's end .. He is not happy in L.A. and that has affected his game .. The thing is the NBA commish is responsible for this state of affair and a more mischievous coach would have used this as a prop.. A Riley or Jackson would have ... It could have been a rallying cry for the team but is not used as such by Brown ...

I don't see the Knicks doing that at all ... Would make no sense, true Melo is out of Synch but there is still time, The coach needs for them to play as a whole for t Lin to develop some sets play for the 2 superstars. The knicks will make all efforts not to break those 3...

Gasol will be dealt before this year's end .. He is not happy in L.A. and that has affected his game .. The thing is the NBA commish is responsible for this state of affair and a more mischievous coach would have used this as a prop.. A Riley or Jackson would have ... It could have been a rallying cry for the team but is not used as such by Brown ...

I don't see the Knicks doing that at all ... Would make no sense, true Melo is out of Synch but there is still time, The coach needs for them to play as a whole for t Lin to develop some sets play for the 2 superstars. The knicks will make all efforts not to break those 3...

Oh I thought it was ridiculous and agree with you. Watch out for the playoffs.

Is D. Williams playing out his contract?

His face is all over Brooklyn buildings in anticipation of their new digs so it seems the Nets have a vested interest in him

Hard to believe he wants to stay with the Nets. However, I'm not up on the new NBA contract but I think the Nets can offer him significantly more money and two more years (?) on the deal than any other team. Imagine him on Dallas? Last night, he was on fire!

D Will stays with the Nets if Howard goes there either this year through trade or as a free agent this summer.

If I was a betting person, which I'm not unless the stakes are tequila shots, D Will will be a Laker next year.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu