New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Dallas is one solid defensive combo forward away from becoming a real contender. They should have snapped up Jerami Grant before the Nuggets did.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Another injury to Hayward. Sprained ankle. I feel so bad for him. Can't catch a brake. Just when he has regained his Utah Jazz form. :(

Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well the fat lady sung last night but tonight she will be there in all of her glory watching the red hot #8 Blazers and Damian Lillard take on the team who everyone at the start of the season said would win it all. I've been a Lakers fan for over 40 years and nothing would warm my heart as to see the Larry O'Brian in Los Angeles. Sadly. "IF" the trophy ends up inLA it will be the Clippers who won it. There are just too many good teams under the bubble and tonight the Lakers better come out with all guns firing or they could become an early statistic

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

"Once the Lakers completed their multiplayer deal to pair Anthony Davis with their crown jewel in James, one question persisted: Do the Lakers have enough depth to win it all?"

Simple answer.......NO

and the final paragraph.....says it all........

That's good for James: A showdown with Leonard, George and possibly the deepest team he has ever faced in a postseason will require every ounce of energy and guile. For years, there were elders standing in the way of his aspirations. Now, he's that guy.

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

Steve Williams

Porzingis' ouster last night changed the outcome of that came and quite possibly the series as the Clpps just seemed to be going through their motions to an easy win after he was ejected. Sad to see that when Doncic scores 42 points and gets congratulated by the refs

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Porzinis was the reason Porzingis was ejected. He already had one technical and had to know a second T meant an automatic ejection. He got involved in an on court altercation anyway - exceedingly bad decision on his part.

I had a little sympathy for Porzingis until I heard ESPN's Max Kellerman denigrating the Clippers on ESPN radio this morning.

Kellerman has been a Clipper basher for years dating back to his days working at 710 AM radio in Los Angeles - the station that broadcasts the Lakers games.

Max should stick to boxing, a sport he knows something about.

Not that I hold grudges or anything like that...;)

Steve Williams

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
For the first time in a while I'll be rooting for Chris Paul.

I always root against the Rockets since James Harden is my least favorite player

So, have a big game, CP3, and lead the OKC Thunder to victory!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just woke up to the news that the Magic beat the Bucks. Why is that not that surprising to me?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Magic players looked like they had their coffee intravenously. Talk about energy on both ends.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Magic players looked like they had their coffee intravenously. Talk about energy on both ends.
Well Jack, they are the only team that has the home court advantage. Disney is Magic. :)

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

Steve Williams

I am also not surprised as to how the Lakers game is going as it is now "game time" so put up or shut up

Lillard is single handedly taking the Lakers apart and late in the 1st its Blazers 33-21

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing