New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Impressive win by the Pacers over the Heat last night. Pacers can be the dark horse in the East. Their starters are solid with Hibbert, Granger, West, a 6'8" guard Paul George and Collison. Off the bench comes the tough Harsbrough, George Hill from SA, and Barbossa who's a career 12ppg guy. Not bad at all. They play decent D too and to help out in their bench, former LAL assistant Brian Shaw. They actually have a better record than Atlantic leader 76ers and last year gave a tough time to the Bulls.

Impressive win by the Pacers over the Heat last night. Pacers can be the dark horse in the East. Their starters are solid with Hibbert, Granger, West, a 6'8" guard Paul George and Collison. Off the bench comes the tough Harsbrough, George Hill from SA, and Barbossa who's a career 12ppg guy. Not bad at all. They play decent D too and to help out in their bench, former LAL assistant Brian Shaw. They actually have a better record than Atlantic leader 76ers and last year gave a tough time to the Bulls.

I remember last year Kobe was quoted as saying the Pacers are an excellent team

And the Knicks made the Pacers look bad in back to back home games just the other week :)

Looks like Mike is attempting to learn from his Cleveland experience.

How 'bout dem Knicks? Demolishing the Magic w/o Amare and Lin!

Now +2 above .500.

I'm still amazed how a blotched trade to New Orleans would ruin Odom's performance so quickly. He average 14ppg last season with LAL and right now I see him not even being to control his dribble.

Moments away from the LAL/OKC game.

Payback time for Fisher? He just hit a possible 3 point play. :D

OKC now has 2 former champions, one from LAL (Fisher) and one from Boston (Perkins). :)

well I must admit that after the acquisition of Sessions the Lakers might be able to keep up with the Thunder. Such was the case through the first half of the game but the Thunder totally annihilated the Lakers. I still maintain that the Thunder is good enough to not only win the West this year but so also the big enchilada

It's the end game that counts. I saw the first quarter and a little of the 2nd when LAL was up by like 8-10 pts. Westbrook at the time had only a few points and I was wondering where this guy was during that time. I left, only to come back and check the net and was amazed to find out Westbrook scored 36 points!. And of course, OKC won. LAL indeed may find it difficult to win in a series with the Thunders as OKC is one of the few teams with youth, talent, and energy to play high octane on both ends for 4 quarters, and they are not really panting after that. I can see now the value of Perkins' interior presence as he provides experience and is able to slow the bigs of opponents a bit inside. And now they have Fisher to throw in his 5 ring experience and 'lead' the team while Westbrook rests. This team has material that has 'bloomed' in the last 2 years, something that NYN still has to do. I'm a bit disappointed at Dallas' performance thus far but looking at their roster, they lost Deshawn Stevenson, Tyson Chandler (both starters), Barea, and Peja and their replacements are not jelling with the old players. Chemistry gone for the champs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu