New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Wow

Warriors lose by 35 points to the Mavs and are now in 2nd place, 1/2 game behind the Nuggs

It's almost as if the Warriors are going through the motions as they await the playoffs. Perhaps they don't care about the number 1 seed in the West. Some nights they are invincible and other nights just the opposite

So many good teams this year that you just cannot say they will easily repeat again especially after last night's blow out.

I predict that if they lose this year the team will dismantle and KD and Klay will go elsewhere whereas if they win it all, no major changes in the team

Steve Williams

The Lakers beat Sacramento last night to snap a 5 game losing streak and the King gets hisTriple Double because other than Kuzma no one was scoring.

And today we read about the King's proclamation and promise of great things to come. I guess we will have to endure him for another 3 years

LeBron says he 'never will cheat the game'

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/03/25/lebron-james-vows-never-cheat-game

Reactions: jadis and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers can clinch a playoff berth tonight with a win at the Timberwolves.

The LAC has now won 10 out of their last 11 games - Don't know how they keep doing it.

I also bought lottery tickets today. Don't normally do that but for a $750,000,000 jackpot why not? Maybe some Clipper Luck will rub off on me.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My son told me that Blazers' Nurkic suffered a Hayward-like gruesome leg/ankle injury that will end his season. Blazers are already ranked 3rd in the West, and things like these are devastating, which is why playoff bound teams should balance winning vs injuries. Tough loss.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
trey wingo @wingoz

Celtics W-L This Season With Kyrie: 33-29 (.532 win pct)

Without Kyrie: 11-2 (.846 win pct) pic.twitter.com/h2KVIRe1vQ 9h

That is saying something. And the C's fans responses were pointing that out for a long time. What gives now.

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

gotta hand it to Doc and the Clippers I never would have guessed that not only will they make the playoffs but they are now on 6 game win streak and are seeded 5th in the west

I thought the Bucks handled the Rockets with ease last night as Harden is contained and the rest of the team did nothing (you can't win a championship IMO with only one team star). The Bucks are looking really good as they are the number one seed in the NBA. Will the real Warriors show up for the playoffs?

So many good teams that this year's playoffs should be terrific. And let's not forget the Nuggs who are tied for first in the west!!

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
if the Clippers beat the Bucks tonight in Milwaukee I will be impressed. Vegas has the Bucks favored by 8.5 points.

Steve Williams

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

I’m not a Harden fan either and agree. I would love to see Giannis win as well. I believe he is the next superstar in this league. He plays effortlessly. Harden is a locomotive like LeBron and will burn himself out

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Bucks have this game sown up. Clippers played without Lou Williams and Patrick Beverley tonight - not that it would have made a difference.

Giannis twisted his ankle in the 4th quarter but not sure if the injury is serious or not. Hope not.

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

warriors lose again, this time to the Wolves, yet still are tied for first in the West with the Nuggs but own the tiebreaker. Warriors seem to be coasting to the playoffs and don't have that persistent game after game killer instinct.

The playoffs could be filled with surprises

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
warriors lose again, this time to the Wolves, yet still are tied for first in the West with the Nuggs but own the tiebreaker. Warriors seem to be coasting to the playoffs and don't have that persistent game after game killer instinct.

The playoffs could be filled with surprises

That was an incredible game, Steve. Curry hit 2 insane and out of this world treys to make a lost game into a 1 point game. And how could that KD attempted 3 called a not shooting foul when I've seen that so many times called a foul...Could have been a 4 point play. Then Curry hit that insane corner 3. With weapons like that, Warriors are still my favorites to win the title.

Steve Williams

They are mine as well Phil because on a game by game basis any team can beat any team on any given day. But in a 7 game series, so far I don't see anyone beating the Warriors 4 games. BUT, the Warriors need to show up as a team

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing