New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
the old man dropped another 50… haters still gonna hate.. stat padding they will say ;)
Let's hear it these 2 fellas. One was a believer, and the other was as honest as he could be. And now, there are 2 of them. Me, I just think LeBron had a Ben Simmons moment, that pass would have given him 1 more on the assist stat pad. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Watching KD today who already has 46 points with 4:00 left in the game, I have to say that even though the Nets are mired in the play in I sense they can still go deep in the playoffs if he remains healthy

Reactions: christoph

tinkerphile

Nov 27, 2021
Can't believe the Celts pull a Lakers as they give up a large lead at the Gardens as the Mavs take over in the closing moments and beat the Celts 95-92
I bet you really enjoy watching in the 4K theater! I grew up watching the Celts with my dad, who coached for over 20 years; they've always had a special place in my heart.
I've been watching the NCAA conference tourney upsets on my modest theater. Beginning a home theater project was one of the best things I've ever done. However, my PJ shut down in the middle of a game the other night. It was the third time it happened in the last few weeks. I've gotten about ten years use from it, and it is about due for replacement. Many folks have a difficult time with the financial tradeoffs in maintaining a digital and an analog system, but add a theater system as well and real sacrifices surface.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KG and Ray

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Can't believe the Celts pull a Lakers as they give up a large lead at the Gardens as the Mavs take over in the closing moments and beat the Celts 95-92
Dinwiddie nailed the game winner. That guy is a great shooter.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thrilling endng between the Nets and the Mavs. KD hit a 3, then Dinwiddie counters with is own 3, beating his former team. Luka is a clutch hitter during the end game too.

Steve Williams

This is not good for Steph or the GSW. I sure hope he will be back for the playoffs

Reports: Stephen Curry (left foot) out indefinitely with left foot injury

Stephen Curry was injured Wednesday vs. Boston and will be out indefinitely with a reported sprained ligament in his left foot.

• Sad

Steve Williams

Le Bron scores 38 and becomes the number 2 all time scoring leader

However, the big news .......what another total Lakers collapse as they carry a 16 point lead into the 4th only to lose 127-119

Blow up the team.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Le Bron scores 38 and becomes the number 2 all time scoring leader

Someone who is not exactly a 'lover' told me that technically, 2,193 points should have been deducted from his total points because they were the 3's he made which Kareem and Karl didn't have. :D

Am surprised at how these non lovers study the stats. :D

Steve Williams

The Round Mound of Profound Sound

'Inside the NBA's' Charles Barkley is truly a one-of-a-kind talent.

Fabulous morning read

Steve Williams

@phil
Those Celts are peaking at the right time as they handily beat the Nuggs and are tied with the Sixers for 3rd in the East

Bigger news is the slumping Lakers who are now in 10th place in the play in tied with the Pels who won tonight

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
@phil
Those Celts are peaking at the right time as they handily beat the Nuggs and are tied with the Sixers for 3rd in the East

Bigger news is the slumping Lakers who are now in 10th place in the play in tied with the Pels who won tonight
Yes Steve, they look good. Hope it continues.

Steve Williams

interesting read as to how tight this scoring race is..

Scoring Title Tracker: Historically close 3-player chase underway

Joel Embiid, LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo are in the middle of one of the tightest scoring races ever.

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
but here's the big news of the day....the Denver Nuggs lose and the Wolves who are idle fall into 6th place and the Nuggs are now 7th in the play in round
Would love to see Murray and Porter get back. Makes them a player in the west.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing