New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
he was letting her have her moment and he was probably aware that the camera is on them.. this old man cannot win with the haters.. if he interacted, he’ll be accused of stealing the show.

fans have specific instruction not to interact with the players while on court, the girl probably know that

I am a Lakers fan, and an LBJ fan, the haters here and around FB are quite entertaining (worse than Cristiano Ronaldo fans ;))
12FC709A-1EC6-4162-BE12-713A06CCA5A9.jpeg

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
fans have specific instruction not to interact with the players while on court, the girl probably know that
well he was a spectator last night but again I’m happy for that 12 yo girl.

Steve Williams

The Celtics just make winning so easy. They are a no muss, no fuss team. They were down 7 to the Grizz and as the first half is almost over Celts have run rough shod over the Grizz and lead 54-43. They make it look so easy and all without hipper dipper, they are like a well greased machine

Steve Williams

Celts drop ten 3’s in the first half and lead Memphis 61-48 at the half

I just can’t see anyone in the east beating Boston. However in a 7 game series one never knows but right now it seems it’s Boston’s to lose

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

I can’t help but thinking that Zion as great a talent as he is, has become a bust. Today they announce he has reinjured his hamstring and will be out for many more weeks. What a talent but what a disappointment.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

waltersalas

Oct 16, 2019
Celts drop ten 3’s in the first half and lead Memphis 61-48 at the half

I just can’t see anyone in the east beating Boston. However in a 7 game series one never knows but right now it seems it’s Boston’s to lose
I tend to agree, BUT if the Suns are healthy going into the playoffs, they can match the Celtics firepower--at the very least, Durant and Booker can equal or perhaps even exceeed Tatum and Brown. And the Suns have Chris Paul, while the Celtics have a bit more depth. That could be a great finals if both teams can make it there.

waltersalas

Oct 16, 2019
I can’t help but thinking that Zion as great a talent as he is, has become a bust. Today they announce he has reinjured his hamstring and will be out for many more weeks. What a talent but what a disappointment.
It is sadly possible that he could be the new Yao Ming, if this trend continues.

Fishfood

VIP/Donor
Jul 11, 2020
he was letting her have her moment and he was probably aware that the camera is on them.. this old man cannot win with the haters.. if he interacted, he’ll be accused of stealing the show.

I am a Lakers fan, and an LBJ fan, the haters here and around FB are quite entertaining (worse than Cristiano Ronaldo fans ;))
View attachment 104322
I'm critical of the Lakers sometimes for not sticking with the young guys and selling their soul for one championship... while sucking for the other 9 years of the last 10. As of last week, after the trade, I stand corrected. This is such a great long term group. They looked awesome last night. Playing great all around basketball.

Steve Williams

Boston game turned out to be an exciting 2nd half with Memphis leading until midway through the 4th and in spite of Tatum being off in the second half when Boston took over and closed out Memphis
119-109

Boston really makes winning look easy. They all are deadly from outside the arc

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Boston game turned out to be an exciting 2nd half with Memphis leading until midway through the 4th and in spite of Tatum being off in the second half when Boston took over and closed out Memphis
119-109

Boston really makes winning look easy. They all are deadly from outside the arc
I think Brad as a coach then set the tone for the years to come by asking his 'bigs' to shoot 3s and practice to make them, and I clearly recall when I watched a pre-season game at the TD Garden, 6'11" Kelly Olynyk was all by himself prior to the game shooting 3s at every spot with a trainer. Al Horford and Grant Williams have 3 ball shots now and it's almost a common sight that guards can shoot 3s with their eyes closed. Today, the 3s will win titles, perhaps that trend was started by the Warriors during their first of a few titles. I'm not a fan of 3s but it is what it is. Celtics even have an undrafted catch and shoot player whom nobody knows, but give him 1 second of opening, he will drain the 3 ball most of the time. Their only player who cannot shoot from the outside is center Robert Williams, but so was Luc Longley and Bogut. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phoenix is a super team. These are the teams that have the tag of Championship or Bust. I recall that Lakers of the time Karl Malone was added to the Shaq Kobe tandem, and Dwight Howard and Steve Nash joining Kobe. Suns as a seasoned Big 3 with a small Cp3. :D

Steve Williams

I always feel for the players who are involved in a multi team deal who, after the trade is done and they arrive at their new team only to find out that their contract is being boought out and they are left to find their own deal. To me it shows their star has faded and they have lost their luster.....

There are a lot of very good players on this list
Danny Green
Serge Ibaka
etc

15 potential buyout candidates to watch after trade deadline

Two former Kia MVPs, plus multiple high-scoring guards and glass-crashing bigs could be available on the buyout market.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Phoenix is a super team. These are the teams that have the tag of Championship or Bust. I recall that Lakers of the time Karl Malone was added to the Shaq Kobe tandem, and Dwight Howard and Steve Nash joining Kobe. Suns as a seasoned Big 3 with a small Cp3. :D

I think Phoenix is a great team and injuries has killed them this year. Now with KD and a healthy Booker I believe they will pose problems for teams but I am not so sure they will be the WC winner. Denver is a tough team and could win the WC easily. Im just not so certain the Suns can win the west. They could be a finalist. I expected great things from Memphis and Ja Morant but lately they have been beatable as the lowly Lakers proved

I still believe no one is going to beat Boston. I watched them play yesterday and they are such an efficient team and with all of them shooting 3's with high efficiency , their prospects look great.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
Agree. If he'd lose some weight and keep it off, he might have a chance. I'm reminded of Dave Sime (Christian McCaffrey's grandfather) who, along with Bobby Morrow, was one of the great sprinters of his time. He competed at 190 lbs for most of his track career, suffering numerous nagging leg injuries. When he dropped 15 lbs, the injuries went away, and he finally reached the Olympics in 1960 (Silver in the 100) when he was past his prime.

Steve Williams

Agree. If he'd lose some weight and keep it off, he might have a chance. I'm reminded of Dave Sime (Christian McCaffrey's grandfather) who, along with Bobby Morrow, was one of the great sprinters of his time. He competed at 190 lbs for most of his track career, suffering numerous nagging leg injuries. When he dropped 15 lbs, the injuries went away, and he finally reached the Olympics in 1960 (Silver in the 100) when he was past his prime.
Just to corroborate about Zion and his weight and strength.....here is an interesting read.......

Steve Williams

seems the Super Bowl crowd wasn't too happy to see LeBron........ o_O

LeBron James hears boos while attending Super Bowl LVII

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
seems the Super Bowl crowd wasn't too happy to see LeBron........ o_O

LeBron James hears boos while attending Super Bowl LVII

And it seems the 'non lovers' are Philly fans who are not even his rivals. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing